Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-08-2019, 12:22 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
KingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 25,811.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post

Only P4P NSB Big dogs know what’s up!
And you know it you limey piece of ****

Wish UK fans could revert back to pre-Josh hysteria levels. You used to be a leveled headed savvy bunch
KingHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 12:26 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 48,262.63
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
With all the people saying it was a bad performance and blaming it on illness, they should have just run with that.
I don't think he looked bad in the fight but if I was catching all that flack, I might not argue against illness rumors.

And, don't give me this nonsense about him needing to look vulnerable to draw in opponents.
He just looked bad and hurt. I say hang em up ggg
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 12:28 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Just because GGG says he wasn't hurt don't mean the video and pictures lie. Video of a fighter getting lifted off his feet and knees buckled and face looked busted up after the fight are all lies too? To what degree GGG was hurt and if he was ever in danger of going down is a different question and something I am not suggesting.
The video clearly shows ggg was wobbled in the brook fight Iím just surprised that canelo a bigger puncher coldnt wobble him
Old 10-08-2019, 12:29 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHippo View Post

Wish UK fans could revert back to pre-Josh hysteria levels. You used to be a leveled headed savvy bunch
I thought he was black lol
Old 10-08-2019, 12:44 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
KingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these partsKingHippo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 25,811.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
I thought he was black lol
Pretty sure he is just like I am. Who cares anyway
KingHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:05 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 51,122.06

bringing up a thread where Golovkin and his camp did nothing but deny he was sick.

Whatís the point of that?
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 04:53 AM #37
Runways Only

Quoted: 5081 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 291,137.80

Quote:

I was complimenting and saying your quote was P4P Top Dog you dummy
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 06:56 AM #38
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3823 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 47,811.81
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Oleg Hermann, manager of IBO/IBF/WBC/WBA middleweight world champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is pretty surprised with the widespread reports that claimed his fighter was sick in the days leading up to last Saturday's fight with IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs).
[Click Here To Read More]
I thought GGG was currently in the process of suing the Herman bros... how are they still managing him?

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...lllion--135893

EDIT: Ah ****it... I really need to check the dates on this shit before I post.Thanks, Widdit, I know we gotta keep one eye on the past, but frankly it's a pain in the fkn ass when you keep quoting old threads. Can't you just like link the post ID and copy quote the post 'stead of resurrecting the whole damn thread?

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 10-08-2019 at 07:02 AM.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 07:11 AM #39
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3823 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 47,811.81
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:

Current theory is it's our weird Turkish friend, Sugar Kaine Hook, Lestor Tutor, Mirko Troll Cop or whatever you want to call him... pretty sure he's not a UK dude. Don't be thrown by the hardcore DAZN shilling, that seems to have started more when Canelo signed with 'em.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:27 AM #40
Runways Only

Quoted: 5081 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 291,137.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Current theory is it's our weird Turkish friend, Sugar Kaine Hook, Lestor Tutor, Mirko Troll Cop or whatever you want to call him... pretty sure he's not a UK dude. Don't be thrown by the hardcore DAZN shilling, that seems to have started more when Canelo signed with 'em.
You guys keep saying this! Last one I was aboutfkntime too. I want their log ins!!
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends