Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure that Lobby has cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... Claressa Shields missed a huge opportunity to stay silent after this horrific situation...

... before this I thought she was a charming young person...
      Shes ghetto hoodrat trash. Your expectations were way too high.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        I'm pretty sure that Lobby has cameras.
        ... for sure.......................

Comment

Clarence "Martin" Shields, waste of oxygen

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            The trainer wanted smoke and he got it

Why is everyone mad?
            Sh^t Freddie Roach shoulda been KTFO about 30 times by now then.

Look I dont condone the sh^t he said cuz he was being a bit of an ass clown trying to get into Shields' &/or her teams head or w/e, but hitting a 65 year old mfer is a far more f#cked up thing to do than say words.

And sh^t this is boxing. There is a certain amount of sh^t talking that goes down into the lead up. If you cant handle it then you shouldnt be in the room.

Idk if this guy is affiliated with Shields or is on her team or if hes random, but if this piece of sh^t has any sort of boxing licenses or credientials or that type of sh^t he needs to have it taken & he needs to be banned for anything involving boxing in the US. And I said the same about Leon Lawson Jr when he sucker punched Jose U. This sh^t is inexcusable. Fighting before a fight is already some dumb ass sh^t, but sucker punching boxers in the ring & trainers at weigh ins isnt a thing anyone should be cool with.

I havent even listened to Shields' remarks cuz I know she gets all up in her feelings too much & is about as reasonable in those moments as a hungry dog in a room full of steaks, but idk that this has anything to do with her regardless if it was someone on her team or her brother or anyone else rumored to have been this b^tch boy sucker punching senior citizens. This should be on the person who hit the trainer not on Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by inFi View Post
              no other fighter out there who i would love to see getting beat into hospital like that ghetto slut shields, real talk.
              hope karma will catch up to her sooner than later!
              interesting 42 posts in 4 years???

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                Her comments aren't the best but to be fair shes not the brightest of people.

What makes this worse is there was a big deal of this being made about tgis being a huge event for flint, homecoming for shields infront of friends and family. Good luck trying to sell that as a location again. Security looked a joke and disorganized from the video
                No doubt & this has barely been mentioned by anyone so its good to bring it up. This is a big L for Flint.

Comment

What’s she supposed to do offer money? Throw the fight? Nah talk that talk reap the consequences ain’t no need to apologize for something you didn’t do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    No doubt & this has barely been mentioned by anyone so its good to bring it up. This is a big L for Flint.
                    From an outsider looking in it looks like it was a big thing for the community. This is definitely not a good look

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I see it like this. Claressa tried to defuse the situation between Bashir and her sister. She should not be held accountable for the assault unless it was a member of her team who punched him. If it was a member of her team, then yes she deserves whatever punishment is dished out. She is responsible for her team as she is their employer.

Until we get more clarification on who did it, nobody should blame her.
                      The only thing shields is accountable for is her sister been on stage, unless she is her trainer or cutwoman she shouldn’t be there. Not sure what started the issues but boxing really need to get rid of entourages.

Comment

Working...
                      X