Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2019, 04:59 PM #51
manlikefemi00 manlikefemi00 is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 16
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
manlikefemi00 has a spectacular aura aboutmanlikefemi00 has a spectacular aura aboutmanlikefemi00 has a spectacular aura about
Points: 2,594.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,594.28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmc87 View Post
Dominated.

Another black panther supremacist dominated.
Get back to 4chan and go plan you're next school shooting you autistic trump supporter
manlikefemi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 04:59 PM #52
DaNeutral. DaNeutral. is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,806
Quoted: 2118 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Points: 81,832.70
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 83,257.62
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
I used to live in the UK. How much does a Sky Sports Subscription cost per month ?
Then add the £20 PPV Cost

Taking into account the average American wages are higher than the average British salary and taking into account currency fluctuations...it's basically the same price.

And the reason why there's more PPV's is because of DAZN and your boyfriend Hearn Have inflated the US Market.

Their was no US PPV's done by PBC between 2016-2018 apart from Mayweather v McGregor (which was a one off unexpected mega event)

Wilder v Fury only happened because Joshua low balled Wilder for a UK Fight. You people are British propaganda experts. Are you a foreign Trump supporter by any chance ?
LOL you started OK but then you couldn't hide your seething hatred calling Hearn my boyfriend, Joshua a lowballer and propaganda, you showed your true colours by the end of your post.

Sorry pal I can't take you serious. Your an anti UK anti Hearn anti DAZN goon as you have just proven.

You don't have to have sky sports to get a Sky sports PPV by the way.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:10 PM #53
manlikefemi00 manlikefemi00 is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 16
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
manlikefemi00 has a spectacular aura aboutmanlikefemi00 has a spectacular aura aboutmanlikefemi00 has a spectacular aura about
Points: 2,594.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,594.28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
LOL you started OK but then you couldn't hide your seething hatred calling Hearn my boyfriend, Joshua a lowballer and propaganda, you showed your true colours by the end of your post.

Sorry pal I can't take you serious. Your an anti UK anti Hearn anti DAZN goon as you have just proven.

You don't have to have sky sports to get a Sky sports PPV by the way.
The vast majority of people who buy Sky Box Office fights are already Sky Sports subscribers. That's common sense bro.

How much does it cost for you to get Matchroom's garbage Saturday fight night cards and international fights at 5am in the morning ? Sky Sports is not free like itv one. It costs £50 a month and then add the six PPV's Hearn does on UK PPV every year.
Do that math, what's £50 multiplied by twelve months and then add £120 to that.
That's how much you idiots pay for you're beloved "British boxing"

You people talk so much BULL it's so funny. America is a predatory, extreme capitalist country to the core. To act like the UK is better like I see you and you're fellow fanboys gloat about is hilarious.

i'm not anti DAZN. If they get a piece of NBA/NFL/College Football they will instantly become a household name. However Boxing is a small niche sport in America and belongs on a mainstream network like FOX or ESPN. Or it will die beyond fixable. DAZN and Hearn need to get out before they cause more damage than they already have done
manlikefemi00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:14 PM #54
Murcielago Murcielago is online now
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 322
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Murcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,478.49
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 17,634.11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
I'd rather pay $74.99 for a good fight than pay $99 for Golovkin vs Steve Rolls.
How about $99 for

Gennady Golovkin vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor
Dereck Chisora vs. Joseph Parker
Saul Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev
Katie Taylor vs. Christina Linardatou
Nonito Donaire vs. Naoya Inoue
Andy Ruiz Jr vs. Anthony Joshua

Just in the next 3 months?
Murcielago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:16 PM #55
DaNeutral. DaNeutral. is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,806
Quoted: 2118 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Points: 81,832.70
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 83,257.62
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
The vast majority of people who buy Sky Box Office fights are already Sky Sports subscribers. That's common sense bro.

How much does it cost for you to get Matchroom's garbage Saturday fight night cards and international fights at 5am in the morning ? Sky Sports is not free like itv one. It costs £50 a month and then add the six PPV's Hearn does on UK PPV every year.
Do that math, what's £50 multiplied by twelve months and then add £120 to that.
That's how much you idiots pay for you're beloved "British boxing"

You people talk so much BULL it's so funny. America is a predatory, extreme capitalist country to the core. To act like the UK is better like I see you and you're fellow fanboys gloat about is hilarious.

i'm not anti DAZN. If they get a piece of NBA/NFL/College Football they will instantly become a household name. However Boxing is a small niche sport in America and belongs on a mainstream network like FOX or ESPN. Or it will die beyond fixable. DAZN and Hearn need to get out before they cause more damage than they already have done
What the hell you going on about. Im talking about PPV's. 20 Quid over here, 100 bucks over there. Thats one hell of a mark up. Its a rip off. Spence Porter is a good fight, Benavidez Dirrell should be fun while it lasts. But that card is not worth its price. Also DAZN is less than 10 a month, If Americans are paid more than Brits then it sounds an even better deal than it did before your post.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:28 PM #56
hmc87 hmc87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 450
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
hmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the rough
Points: 12,256.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,256.62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
Get back to 4chan and go plan you're next school shooting you autistic trump supporter
Lolwot

Shoulder Roll is a known pro black clown racist. As is One hour run and many other cucks in here. They're as bad as the EE white supremacist junkies

I vote blue every time bc I'm not a cuck lmfao
hmc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:30 PM #57
hmc87 hmc87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 450
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
hmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the rough
Points: 12,256.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,256.62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murcielago View Post
How about $99 for

Gennady Golovkin vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor
Dereck Chisora vs. Joseph Parker
Saul Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev
Katie Taylor vs. Christina Linardatou
Nonito Donaire vs. Naoya Inoue
Andy Ruiz Jr vs. Anthony Joshua

Just in the next 3 months?
Not enough of them are black for Shoulder Roll to give a damn.

Sorry :-/
hmc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:32 PM #58
Young Bidness Young Bidness is offline
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 8,902
Quoted: 4971 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Points: 282,865.45
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 282,865.45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
Another UK Chav obsessed with Americans. These people are weirdos to a extent I have never seen before.

Why are you obsessed with what and how Americans watch and American Networks when they are not available in you're country

Is it because DAZN is a British company and you want them to do well in the US so you can feel patriotic with you're tea and crumpets
boliodogs

I’ll let Bolio answer your questions. He’s answered them before. Ask Bolio if I shill “UK things”
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 06:59 PM #59
genrick genrick is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 5,121
Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Points: 7,511.26
Bank: 51,008.58
Total Points: 58,519.84
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlikefemi00 View Post
Wilder v Fury only happened because Joshua low balled Wilder for a UK Fight. You people are British propaganda experts. Are you a foreign Trump supporter by any chance ?
Lowballed? Wilder made $2 mil in the Ortiz fight.
Hearn offered him $12.5 mil, then $15 mil. That's 7x more.
He turned it down, and the 3 titles didn't even matter to the clown.
And how much did he make in the Fury fight? $7 mil.
And you disgusting clowns keep crying lowball?
You can't even do simple math.

Last edited by genrick; 09-28-2019 at 09:28 PM.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 09:25 PM #60
MASTERBX MASTERBX is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,481
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
MASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond reputeMASTERBX has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,983.61
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 14,156.65
Default

No one asked for those fights!
MASTERBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.