Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
He's the unified champ, but not undisputed
Thanks..........
Mateuz asato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:20 PM #122
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
jondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond reputejondacon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 11,113.28

It's so weird to read people say he isnt Mexican because he was born in America.. that's like America's thing.. it's a melting pot of people from different ethnicities and races... Are we the only country where people keep their nationalities?
jondacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:24 PM #123
Up and Comer

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Scooby817 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 6,753.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingman View Post
If your parents were say American, and your parents traveled on holiday and they birthed you in Mexico, would you be Mexican? Or would you be American? Did you know, under Trump, you would not be American? You'd have to specifically apply for citizenship, yer rents that is. And in some cases now, ppl are getting denied too.

Who decides this? You?
If your American parents gave birth to you in Mex., then yes, you would be Mexican, with American roots. Those are the rules. My parents were both Mexican and Im a a US citizen. Like it or not, Both Andy and
I are Americans, with Mexican roots.
Scooby817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:59 PM #124
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
thesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 12,346.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby817 View Post
If your American parents gave birth to you in Mex., then yes, you would be Mexican, with American roots. Those are the rules. My parents were both Mexican and Im a a US citizen. Like it or not, Both Andy and
I are Americans, with Mexican roots.
That concept is more of an American ideology, 14th amendment. However each country has their own view and laws. Thus no, its not that easy. At the end of the day, random posters on the internet do not decide one's citizenship. However under Trump, you won't get away with crossing the border to pop a kid out for citizenship anymore.

Jus soli was part of the English common law, in contrast to jus sanguinis, which derives from the Roman law that influenced the civil-law systems of continental Europe.[3][4] Jus soli is the predominant rule in the Americas, but it is rare elsewhere.[5][6] Since the Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland was enacted in 2004, no European country grants citizenship based on unconditional or near-unconditional jus soli.[7][8]

Almost all states in Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania grant citizenship at birth based upon the principle of jus sanguinis (right of blood), in which citizenship is inherited through parents rather than birthplace, or a restricted version of jus soli in which citizenship by birthplace is automatic only for the children of certain immigrants.

Last edited by thesmokingman; 09-12-2019 at 04:03 PM.
thesmokingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 PM #125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2874 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 101,232.39
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŕgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateuz asato View Post
OK I get.......it wasn't a waste of time....d question was genuine
Ok cool glad I can help!
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:11 PM #126
Interim Champion

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
sapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 13,450.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by petero View Post
Well said, The people in the U.K. admire Mexican fighters, Barrera said it's like his second home.
Uk fans are Awesome also....they bring bands, drums and chants and sing songs. thats pretty cool!!
sapo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 12:03 AM #127
Interim Champion

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
MexicanStyle#1 has a spectacular aura aboutMexicanStyle#1 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 13,121.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby817 View Post
Cali is part of US now
Hahaha.... go and ask trump and caucasian people what they see when they look at you... I think your comment applies more conversely... you are Mexican whether you like it or not... now ask Andy what he claims and he will proudly say MEXICAN...
MexicanStyle#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 12:07 AM #128
Interim Champion

MexicanStyle#1 has a spectacular aura aboutMexicanStyle#1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
but some of Mexico greatest fighters have quit ie Chavez & morales
As any other great boxers of any other nationality... but more Mexica s fight and go out on their shield then quit...
Old 09-15-2019, 12:12 AM #129
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
California was stolen from the Spanish by the Mexicans. If you think Ruiz looks anything like an Aztec or Mayan then you better look twice. I do not have access to his DNA figures but I would bet...based on skin color and facial features....that he has very little Mexican Indian blood. Just a guess.
Moron!!! A Mexican is the mixture of Spanish and Indian whether Aztec, mexica, toluca, olmec, etc... I have red beard, light skin, brown eyes, but am Mexican... moronic Americans know about other countries thru main stream Hollywood movies... and bs television shows... son if you have never been to Mexico city, Monterrey, Guadalajara, etc... then you know nothing about what Mexicans look like...
Old 09-15-2019, 12:29 AM #130
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3504 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,684.36
Total Points: 105,213.03
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
Moron!!! A Mexican is the mixture of Spanish and Indian whether Aztec, mexica, toluca, olmec, etc... I have red beard, light skin, brown eyes, but am Mexican... moronic Americans know about other countries thru main stream Hollywood movies... and bs television shows... son if you have never been to Mexico city, Monterrey, Guadalajara, etc... then you know nothing about what Mexicans look like...
I said He doesn't look like an Aztec or Mayan or Amerindian. I didn't say he doesn't look Mexican. Cabron.
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends