Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-22-2018, 09:59 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,734.42
Total Points: 120,570.39
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHanz View Post
The entire celebrity world/establishment are pro-democrat.

That's reason alone to support the opposition. **** the establishment!!
Your on the pipe dude. Your avitar is very fitting.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 10:01 AM #52
#lineal

Quoted: 5430 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 67,347.89
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Your on the pipe dude. Your avitar is very fitting.
You're* avatar*

Tell you what bro, for a so called lawyer, you can't spell for $h1t!

It's OK, you can tell us the truth, you're really a fat kid living in his momma's basement collecting welfare checks.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, no need to make up stories.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 10:13 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
You're* avatar*

Tell you what bro, for a so called lawyer, you can't spell for $h1t!

It's OK, you can tell us the truth, you're really a fat kid living in his momma's basement collecting welfare checks.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, no need to make up stories.
Lol
Ok bootleg 1bad.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:14 AM #54
#lineal

Quoted: 5430 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 67,347.89
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Lol
Ok bootleg 1bad.
A very witty comeback. Well done son, but better luck next time.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 12:41 PM #55
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6775 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,795.74
Total Points: 1,024,875.51
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
You mean the 6th largest economy in the world? One state is the 6th largest economy in he world and your attempting to make that a negative. Lol. Stay in yiur rural area and keep thumping that bible and keep voting for trunp. I値l keep voting my pocket book and will stay in Cali where I can make money. Lol
You take solace that Hollywood and Silicon Valley is making hundreds of billions of dollars meanwhile you and the rest of the peasants struggle to make rent.

Have you made plans to move to Texas or Arizona like the rest of your kin folk?
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:07 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
A very witty comeback. Well done son, but better luck next time.
At least I tried. All you did was point out a typo...and try to correlates that to My profession. Classic 1bad. Like it bothers me and like it matters on a boxing forum, especially when you knew exactly what I was talking about.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:09 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
You take solace that Hollywood and Silicon Valley is making hundreds of billions of dollars meanwhile you and the rest of the peasants struggle to make rent.

Have you made plans to move to Texas or Arizona like the rest of your kin folk?
Will never move to either of those blazing hot desert states. I do well where I知 at. I can afford it. FYI there are 40 million people here. Most of them can afford it too...
Old 11-22-2018, 03:17 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6229 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821.89
Total Points: 162,307.95
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Will never move to either of those blazing hot desert states. I do well where I知 at. I can afford it. FYI there are 40 million people here. Most of them can afford it too...
BULL**** you live in Norcal and it gets to be 105 at times. BTW people that make money are leaving Cali. They helped TX stay red.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:31 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
BULL**** you live in Norcal and it gets to be 105 at times. BTW people that make money are leaving Cali. They helped TX stay red.
One day a year. Beats 300 days a year.

And I’m not even talking about the humidity factor. Make it miserable in Texas.

Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-22-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
democrat, punishing, rich