Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-05-2018, 04:24 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8802 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 262,693.19
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Default The Haunting of Hill House Netflix

Anyone watched this yet? I just finished the season. Each episode had some scary/creepy scenes with just the right amount of build up. I thought it was well done, though it can be somewhat tricky to follow the story line which jumps from past to present. Overall I would recommend to horror fans.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:54 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
RespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 14,903.00

I thought it was fantastic. Once you get used to the flashbacks, everything clicks. The ending was a little disappointing, but the first 7-8 episodes were gold.
RespekonMyName is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
haunting, hill, house, netflix