Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger hypejob Pacquiao, Golovkin, Broner, Mora or Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    Man. Leave these delusional Floyd boys in the fantasyland that they live in.
    Floyd sat there and let the best guys on his resume get ravaged by other fighters, now his pom pom girls want to put him on a pedestal for it.
    These guys will call May/Pac a "schooling", and say he's 50-0 after beating Conor McGregor.
    No man, YOU put Mosley on a pedestal in 2010.

YOU put Ortiz on a pedestal in 2011.

Remember? I know you do

Floyd fans don't need to put his opponents on a pedestal when clowns like you do it just fine.

Comment

Broner..

When was mora ever hyped besides shortly after the contender, and he never was pushed by the major players.

Broner easily...

Manny, loma, and ggg have all proven to be the goods

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Other fighters have resumes with fighters in the top 100 greatest fighters of all time which fighter Floyd fought would even make that list?
        I shouldn't have to do this for you.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...rs-of-all-time

Originally posted by Bleacher Report
        Alternatively, this list evaluates fighters based on two major factors:

1. Their skill and accomplishments relative to others in their division(s).
        2. Their ability to win in multiple weight classes, if applicable.

100. Shane Mosley
        53. Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          No man, YOU put Mosley on a pedestal in 2010.

YOU put Ortiz on a pedestal in 2011.

Remember? I know you do

Floyd fans don't need to put his opponents on a pedestal when clowns like you do it just fine.
          Bwhahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            You really think Bradley won? Dude I was happy he got robbed and won some drunken money I placed in Vegas that night but nah.

Let me guess you think Chavez got a legit draw with Whitaker and Lewis was really only 1-0-1 against Holyfield and that Williams beat Lara? You also think Pacquaio really won fight 3 with Marquez? God your dumb.

You are a horrible judge.

Pacquaio lost all the Marquez fights but he clearly beat Bradley 3 times.

Yes. Bradley clearly and definitively out boxed Manny their first fight. Executed a flawless game plan ( that he did not implement in the 2nd and 3rd fight and lost.)

Guess who else agreed with me?

The judges.

You're just a fan and are entitled to your opinion if you feel Manny won - but that is just YOUR opinion. Not a fact.

Stop acting as if YOUR opinion is a fact. Its time to acknowledge it for what it is - an official loss.

And why the hell was Manny struggling with a B level in house fighter anyway?

Nevertheless you said Manny handled Bradley easily - stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Which boxer was hyped up but crumbled on the biggest stage?

Manny pacquiao
              Ggg
              Adrien bronee
              Sergio mora the latina snake
              Or lomachenko?
              Lmao at Pacquaio being a hype job. Did this be@ner just watch boxing yesterday?

Comment

pacquiao.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Yes. Bradley clearly and definitively out boxed Manny their first fight. Executed a flawless game plan ( that he did not implement in the 2nd and 3rd fight and lost.)

Guess who else agreed with me?

The judges.

You're just a fan and are entitled to your opinion if you feel Manny won - but that is just YOUR opinion. Not a fact.

Stop acting as if YOUR opinion is a fact. Its time to acknowledge it for what it is - an official loss.

And why the hell was Manny struggling with a B level in house fighter anyway?

Nevertheless you said Manny handled Bradley easily - stop it.
                  You lost credibility here. I can't believe you think chavez-Whitaker, Holyfield-Lewis 1 were fair decisions.

Stop it. 95+% people had the fight scored correctly. Judges often get fights wrong.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 04-14-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Broner
                    Gennady
                    Rigo

In that order. Broner was all talk (and too much talk).

Gggirl scraped by middle of the pack Danny Jacob's and couldn't cleanly beat JMW Ca$hnelo.

Rigo - was the real deal at FW and was avoided for YEARS. He would've always struggled with Loma though, even in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                      Lmao at Pacquaio being a hype job. Did this be@ner just watch boxing yesterday?
                      High school teacher = 1

Manny = 0

Hypejob.

Comment

Working...
                      X