Prograis by KO
    50.00%
    Loma by KO
    18.75%
    Prograis by decision
    0.00%
    Loma by decision
    31.25%

I never knew Prograis was such a brutal body puncher. Body Snatcher came into mind while watching him last time.

He would leave loma on the floor bleeding.

Comment

Regis Prograis is a very heavy handed fighter but for 140 he is very SLOW and is not a particularly accurate puncher either. I think he gets beaten up.

Comment

Loma outboxes him at this point for sure. Prograis needs some more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Who wins this one, mates?
          Loma wins by 1st round KO even though he has no business fighting at 140 and you know it. If your hated Loma won't lose a real fight you will try to get him KOed in unfair fantasy fights. You said before the fight that Linares would KO Loma but you were wrong.Hate the Ukrainian champions all you want but they will keep right on winning real life fights much to your sorrow and dismay.

Comment

Someone will clip lomachenko on the chin if he keeps moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Loma wins by 1st round KO even though he has no business fighting at 140 and you know it. If your hated Loma won't lose a real fight you will try to get him KOed in unfair fantasy fights. You said before the fight that Linares would KO Loma but you were wrong.Hate the Ukrainian champions all you want but they will keep right on winning real life fights much to your sorrow and dismay.

Woah bud, I never said who I would cheer for in this match.

Comment

Loma should stay where he is and gain some more pro experience.

Comment

Prograis is too big

Comment

prograis is too wild and sloppy to beat lomachenko! lomachenko wins by schooling too slick too technical!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X