No announcement yet.

Do you guys think with your Head or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Long story short i was caught about a year ago. Im still with my girl but i have had to go through hell since that day. I should have just denied it but me being a ***** with a guilty conscience i admitted it.
    lol does she remind you all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      i like how you threw in that foolish part. but in all honesty, i think i am going to have to tell her myself. idk if it makes that much of a difference but i think i can clean my conscience just a little with that.
      Stupidest sheeit I read all week. I bet you didn't use a condom.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        If u care about your current gf dont do it again and hope she doesnt find out. Whatever u do dont tell her anything and deny if she does find out.
        Listen to this guy ^^^^^^ he knows what the f**k he is talking about.

You own up to it, you get dumped. Your girlfriend finds out from someone else, you get dumped. Deny deny deny if she ever finds out. Just sweep it under the rug of life, live with the guilt, hope she don't find out and learn from your mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Stupidest sheeit I read all week. I bet you didn't use a condom.
          lol i aint that stupid man.

Comment

If she finds out, just lie to her face.

Yup, that's a great idea. The only reason Ny's bird is still with him is probably because he told the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Listen to this guy ^^^^^^ he knows what the f**k he is talking about.

You own up to it, you get dumped. Your girlfriend finds out from someone else, you get dumped. Deny deny deny if she ever finds out. Just sweep it under the rug of life, live with the guilt, hope she don't find out and learn from your mistake
              that really sounds tempting i hope i just never run into that girl again... and if i do i will be like who the **** are you...

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                If she finds out, just lie to her face.

Yup, that's a great idea. The only reason Ny's bird is still with him is probably because he told the truth.
                yea i know hes trying to get me in trouble... i see what you did there lol

Comment

The biggest mistake you made was lying to that broad. Whenever a woman asks you if you have a girl, you tell them the truth. There's no need to lie. 90% of the time that doesn't stop them & at least they know you're taken if complications arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
                    that really sounds tempting i hope i just never run into that girl again... and if i do i will be like who the **** are you...
                    Does she live close to you or your girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      The biggest mistake you made was lying to that broad. Whenever a woman asks you if you have a girl, you tell them the truth. There's no need to lie. 90% of the time that doesn't stop them & at least they know you're taken if complications arise.
                      yea i know that now lol should i just tell the girl i have a girlfriend and it will be solved?

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Does she live close to you or your girlfriend?
                      nope about 20 miles away lol my girl is in dallas that girl we went to rockwall which is about 30 min

Comment

Working...
                      X