Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG's Power Respectable, But I Showed I Can Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
    I can give it up to Saul for fighting Trout, Lara, FMJ & Cotto...but can you do the same for GGG fighting Lemieux, Jacobs, Canelo x2 & trying to fight Cotto & BJS?

Canelo had nowhere to run in the summer of 2017 with tough match-ups looming at JMW. Only fought one guy in the top 10 at that time. He chose the better money in GGG since all posed high risk.

July 2017 TBRB rankings
    Middleweight
    Champion: Open
    1. Gennady Golovkin
    2. Saul Alvarez - draw
    3. Daniel Jacobs - beat
    4. David Lemieux - KO'd
    5. Billy Joe Saunders - declined twice
    6. Avtandil Khurtsidze
    7. Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam - dropped interim belt
    8. Chris Eubank Jr. - lost pen
    9. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
    10. Ryoto Murata

Junior Middleweight
    Champion: Open
    1. Saul Alvarez
    2. Jermall Charlo
    3. Demetrius Andrade
    4. Jermell Charlo
    5. Erislandy Lara - beat
    6. Jarrett Hurd
    7. Justin DeLoach
    8. Brian Castano
    9. Michel Soro
    10. Jack Culcay

no I cannot, you dumb fcuk

he made no effort whatsoever to fight Cotto and Saunders..... and he had to be forced to fight Jacobs

stop talking shht you casual fcuk-monkey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      1. who are the 4 best jmw consecutively that he fought? Now you're making stuff up to try and enhance your losing argument. 2. I didn't criticize Hopkins, I stated what everyone with even basic knowledge of boxing knows. His mw run was heavily critiqued because of the lack of names he faced. The 2 biggest names were tito and Oscar and they were welter weights. Hopkins got most of his credit after moving up and beating guys like Pavlik, Tarver and pascal. Maybe you're too young to remember that. The only pathetic fan boy is the one who sits here and defends a proven ped cheat every single day.

don't be an idiot

you will never catch me out kid

Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara..... and Canelo.... were the top 5 at 154 at that point in time

don't be a dick

like bread said..... only shhthead casual fans who believed the hype set about criticizing every fighter who represented a threat to your pacifist girlfriend

Hypekin fans should not be allowed to utter the name Hopkins

judging by the Jacobs/Canelo fights, I highly doubt that Hypekin could have beaten Pavlik or prime Martinez

even Paul Williams would probably have beaten him

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        no I cannot, you dumb fcuk

he made no effort whatsoever to fight Cotto and Saunders..... and he had to be forced to fight Jacobs
        Gee...talk about straight up lies. Way to show your intelligence! Can't debate with someone that just makes shjt up. I don't try to do it because people typically post messages to web sites in order to be heard, but welcome to ignore...finally. Good luck debating with the empty air. Enjoy.

Comment

don't be an idiot

you will never catch me out kid

Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara..... and Canelo.... were the top 5 at 154 at that point in time

don't be a dick

like bread said..... only shhthead casual fans who believed the hype set about criticizing every fighter who represented a threat to your pacifist girlfriend

Hypekin fans should not be allowed to utter the name Hopkins

judging by the Jacobs/Canelo fights, I highly doubt that Hypekin could have beaten Pavlik or prime Martinez

even Paul Williams would probably have beaten him
          angulo?? Lmaoooo. He was ranked top 5 in 2014 after already having been stopped by Kirkland and Lara?? You're out of your damn mind. He wasn't even top 10. Below are the rankings from 2014.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.,*Champion

Saul Alvarez, Erislandy Lara, Austin Trout, Demetrius Andrade, Vanes Martirosyan, Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, Cornelius Bundrage, Carlos Molina, Julian Williams

Now he can get credit for facing mayweather, trout, and Lara but he got schooled by mayweather, deserved the L to lara and really squeaked by trout with the knock down being difference. But hey, keep on getting on your knees and praying to him at night, and while you're down there, maybe he'll let you tickle his balls.

Comment

Gee...talk about straight up lies. Way to show your intelligence! Can't debate with someone that just makes shjt up. I don't try to do it because people typically post messages to web sites in order to be heard, but welcome to ignore...finally. Good luck debating with the empty air. Enjoy.
            It's bad because he's repeated the same bull**** for years that he's convinced himself it's true, even though there's mounting evidence to the contrary. It's laughable that he says GGG hasn't tried to make fights with Cotto and Saunders. And Jacobs and his team were the ones who pushed the fight back. It's easy to find and understand but he somehow finds a way to distort the information.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              It's bad because he's repeated the same bull**** for years that he's convinced himself it's true, even though there's mounting evidence to the contrary. It's laughable that he says GGG hasn't tried to make fights with Cotto and Saunders. And Jacobs and his team were the ones who pushed the fight back. It's easy to find and understand but he somehow finds a way to distort the information.
              Yes, I do agree. Simply can't conceive of putting myself in their situation where one has to resort to making crap up because they have nowhere else to turn. I mean, why take a stand you can't defend? Seems the epidemy of ignorance yet I know he's smarter than that, simple fact of wilting in the face of adversity. If he was in the ring, he'd quit on his stool.

Comment

Cotto

the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160..... at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody would step up..... WTF???

those are the exact type of fights that Golovkin should have taken

Saunders

..... why the fcuk would Golovkin select a total NO-HOPER in Vanes, when Saunders was running around with his "dream"..... calling him Pvssy-Borat.,.... and offering to fight him in June???

a unification > a mando, so Golovkin would not have been stripped for refusing to fight Derevyanchenko..... instead, Golovkin avoided TWO threats, selected an inactive JMW, and got stripped for his troubles in the process.....

..... come on, that is the 3rd most bizarre situation within the sport that I have witnessed..... two of those situations being created by Golovkin, one being listed above

I say again, you fkn ******..... 2 of the 3 most ridiculous situations with the sport were Golovkin's bizarre ducking of Cotto and Golovkin's bizarre ducking of Saunders..... the third one is Pacquiao killing a super-fight by refusing random blood tests

they were two inexplicable DUCKS, and yet you (in your wisdom LOL)..... you tried to hand Golovkin credit for wanting to fight them loooool

you g-tards are spastics of the very worst kind, you just handed Bullshhtkin a happiness award for ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  angulo?? Lmaoooo. He was ranked top 5 in 2014 after already having been stopped by Kirkland and Lara?? You're out of your damn mind. He wasn't even top 10. Below are the rankings from 2014.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.,*Champion

Saul Alvarez, Erislandy Lara, Austin Trout, Demetrius Andrade, Vanes Martirosyan, Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, Cornelius Bundrage, Carlos Molina, Julian Williams

Now he can get credit for facing mayweather, trout, and Lara but he got schooled by mayweather, deserved the L to lara and really squeaked by trout with the knock down being difference. But hey, keep on getting on your knees and praying to him at night, and while you're down there, maybe he'll let you tickle his balls.

Hypekin cherry-picked NO-HOPER'S for his entire career.......... blatantly avoided anyone who posed a threat until he was forced to fight Danny Jacobs (who many say beat him).......... then he got stripped for ducking his mando.......... and, you decided to run around doing what?

oh..... you are running around criticizing OTHER fighters, but not Hypekin

loooooooool

bye Mrs Martiroysan

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                    He got a draw against "one of the best MW in history with the higher KO ratio" in his first fight at full 160
                    First “full fight” MY BALLS! what happened to Chavez? Smith??? BOTH fights over 160...and STILL, JUICED with “bad meat”, with all the promotional and contractual advantages, “the face of boxing” MY BALLS and even Byrd’s BOOL S H I T “score card”, STILL couldn’t pull off the win! Keep being a fan boy pedazo de nopal!

Comment

Hypekin cherry-picked NO-HOPER'S for his entire career.......... blatantly avoided anyone who posed a threat until he was forced to fight Danny Jacobs (who many say beat him).......... then he got stripped for ducking his mando.......... and, you decided to run around doing what?

oh..... you are running around criticizing OTHER fighters, but not Hypekin

loooooooool

bye Mrs Martiroysan
                      good job avoiding the fact that I exposed your blatant lie immediately after you said that I'd never catch you out there. If you haven't yet noticed, everyone on this forum who isn't a Canelo nut hugger has just realized and commented on how stupid and hypocritical you are. Your passion for canelo has compromised your integrity and made you stoop to low levels. You're the type of dude who gets showed pictures of his girl cheating on him but will still be like, nah, I love my baby's mother, I'll never let her go. Good day, you sucka for love.
                      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 08-19-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X