Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff explains why 'Stand Your Ground' shooter is not arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White guy instigated the whole thing by not minding his own business. But he was 2 seconds away from getting curb stomped by 2 dudes he had no chance against fighting just for talking to somebody.

https://twitter.com/WPLGLocal10/stat...65202419118082

Pretty sad that 3 young kids lost their father over something so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      White guy instigated the whole thing by not minding his own business. But he was 2 seconds away from getting curb stomped by 2 dudes he had no chance against fighting just for talking to somebody.

https://twitter.com/WPLGLocal10/stat...65202419118082

Pretty sad that 3 young kids lost their father over something so stupid.
      that shlt is manslaughter. he didnt have to shoot. presenting the gun was more than enough to end the attack. call the cops and have him arrested for assault or aim for the knee.

Comment

Smh. He didn’t slam lol are you kidding me. He shoved him to the ground and backed off immediately. Idgaf about Florida laws that is murder. He just wanted a reason to shoot somebody.

But are we surprised? White people get away with murder every day.

Comment

That stand your ground law is stupid. I can understand protecting yourself if you feel your life is in danger, but that was not what I would call life threatening. It was a push. A push as in "stop yelling at my woman" type push.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            That stand your ground law is stupid. I can understand protecting yourself if you feel your life is in danger, but that was not what I would call life threatening. It was a push. A push as in "stop yelling at my woman" type push.
            the idea is good, the wording is horrendous.

if youre cornered, you gotta do what you gotta do to get away.

shame how people just cant behave themselves and must resort to violence.

no shove, no gun
            but firing gun wasnt necessary

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              Smh. He didn’t slam lol are you kidding me. He shoved him to the ground and backed off immediately. Idgaf about Florida laws that is murder. He just wanted a reason to shoot somebody.

But are we surprised? White people get away with murder every day.
              Lately, there has been a slew of white racist starting **** everywhere and then calling 911 or pulling their guns, which I wouldnt be surprised is what happened here.

However, stats and experience show black people and cops pull their guns much quicker. 15.8 percent of white victims were killed by blacks with 8.6 percent of black victims were killed by whites. 52% of homicides are by Blacks. Blacks represent 13% of the population. 33.5% of homicides are by non-hispanic whites. non-Hispanic whites represent 62 % of the population. About 8% of male homicides are by police. Police represent only .002% of the US population

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Lately, there has been a slew of white racist starting **** everywhere and then calling 911 or pulling their guns, which I wouldnt be surprised is what happened here.

However, stats and experience show black people and cops pull their guns much quicker. 15.8 percent of white victims were killed by blacks with 8.6 percent of black victims were killed by whites. 52% of homicides are by Blacks. Blacks represent 13% of the population. 33.5% of homicides are by non-hispanic whites. non-Hispanic whites represent 62 % of the population. About 8% of male homicides are by police. Police represent only .002% of the US population
                It’s a tricky arguement and I don’t doubt the statistics but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. Most of the black homicides are from gang and drug violence. But that doesn’t mean it should be open season on an entire race. There are good people of all kinds everywhere just like there are bad.

This is just some miserable old man salty at the world so he has to put meaning into his life pretending to be police. He thought he could yell at somebodies girl with no consequences, gets shoved like most normal people would of done if somebody was yelling at their woman, and the coward pulls a gun and tries to pretend like Zimmerman he feared for his life when in reality he got what he wanted. A reason to kill.

Comment

It’s a tricky arguement and I don’t doubt the statistics but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. Most of the black homicides are from gang and drug violence. But that doesn’t mean it should be open season on an entire race. There are good people of all kinds everywhere just like there are bad.

This is just some miserable old man salty at the world so he has to put meaning into his life pretending to be police. He thought he could yell at somebodies girl with no consequences, gets shoved like most normal people would of done if somebody was yelling at their woman, and the coward pulls a gun and tries to pretend like Zimmerman he feared for his life when in reality he got what he wanted. A reason to kill.
                  PTI ....

i agree with the 1st paragraph
                  the 2nd one.....

is it possible the woman was wrong ?!?!? just because shes someone elses gf doesnt mean shes incapable of being wrong. and notice how his words didnt harm her in any way.

normal people dont resort to violence. to say ''violence is the only answer when someone is yelling at someone you love'' is just wrong.

turning something verbal into something physical is what leads to weapons and escalates a situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    This one is kinda tough for me. Was is warranted to shoot him? Probably not. But Home boy shoulda kept his fukin hands to himself. Especially in Florida knowing anyone can be strapped

Most sensible people don’t just go around pushing old people down over a parking argument.

Now that I type that out I side more with the guy that got killed. But hey the laws the law. Don’t go pushing people in Florida lol
                    Feel the same way 100%. The guy probably didn't deserve to be shot, however, when a physical altercation is started, things can go crazy real quick.

Comment

Yeah Id like to compare some stats of black gang related homicides after looking at the stats by age group
                      https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._race_2013.xls
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-23-2018, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X