Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma or Bud, who had a better debut at the new weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma easily. He moved up and beat a 3 division world champ who was unified and the consensus man at 135lb who's been a world champ for like 7 years of his career. Crawford moved up and beat the worst belt holder a aussie who has been a world champ for all of 2 seconds was unknown with a shyt resume before he "beat" a old washed up Pacquiao. And even still there are many who felt he didn't actually beat Pacquiao and was robbed. Thurman, Spence, Porter, Garcia, ect are the class of that division Horn is not in that discussion. Crawford simply did what EVERYONE thought Pacquiao was going to do dominate and knockout a bum in a mismatch. Horn was irrelevant without a belt and now that it's been taken he will go back to where he came from. This weekend speaks volumes about how much Pacquiao fell off then it does about Crawford or Horn.

Loma struggled and was in a dog fight but he fought a real elite 135lber. Crawford dominated but beat a weaker bum 147lber. Any top welterweight beats Horn so that's not as impressive for me.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-11-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
      What???
      Crawford is a bum!

I rate Loma higher you moron.

but Linares is heartless trash. Not just in comparison to Horn.
      Linares is not trash

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        Why do fans of boxing always try to pin other fans of boxers against each other?
        They fight in an entirely different weight class, they both prove they want to fight the best.
        Why is everything a pissing contest with everybody here. Do people not know it's possible to like more than one fighter?

Loma debut against Loma was more impressive. I know the OP wanted a rational discussion but I know the idiots that post on here will probably change it into something else.
        You better leave this forum bcz you are talking sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          LMAO

It's obvious that YDKSAB. The fight was semi-competitive for the first two rounds. After that, it turned into a sparring session - until Crawford become bored and put Horn out of his misery..
          What I meant is that, through the entire fight, Horn did stop rushing in. All Crawford did was get out of his way. It worked well, but there are guys bigger and stronger than Horn in the division. If he can't disencourage that bum from coming over him he will have a hard time against guys like Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Linares is not trash
            Who he beat?

Always lost when he stepped upto the b-level

Comment

Working...
            X