Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Sky Sports/Eddie Hearn Confirm Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder In 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight should happen after each guy fights twice more.

Feb
    Wilder vs Breazelle
    Joshua vs mando

May/June
    Wilder vs Parker
    Joshua vs Bryant Jennings or a returning Fury.

Fall
    Wilder vs Joshua for all of the belts

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Fight should happen after each guy fights twice more.

Feb
      Wilder vs Breazelle
      Joshua vs mando

May/June
      Wilder vs Parker
      Joshua vs Bryant Jennings or a returning Fury.

Fall
      Wilder vs Joshua for all of the belts

I think In Feb AJ should fight Miller in the US
      Wilder fight Whyte in the UK. That way both guys get exposure to each others market

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        I think In Feb AJ should fight Miller in the US
        Wilder fight Whyte in the UK. That way both guys get exposure to each others market
        They should build Miller up for after Joshua-Wilder fight. And he can get the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          See Ive been thinking if Wilder gunna fight in the UK, why fight Whyte, when he could fight the winner of Bellew/Haye, both bigger draws than Whyte, both been in PPVs. If the intention is to get popular to the UK public you fight one of those guys, not Whyte who cant fill an arena on his own
          That's actually a pretty great idea. But this is boxing, so that will never happen. Mainly because if Bellew wins again, he's gonna feel disrespected if his reward for beating Haye 2x is being fed to Deontay Wilder. And if Haye wins, they're gonna go the trilogy route IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            Wilder is hilarious, after seeing of those shots he threw against Bumane I'm beginning to think this guy regresses with every fight.
            I don't think he intends to learn the finer aspects of the fundamentals. His windmills work for him I guess...

Comment

Joshua scared doe.

Comment

Since when has "starting talks" ever guaranteed a fight?

****ing bull**** information.

Comment

Fight will happen only if Wilder is realistic with his demands. Looks like Hearn believes Wilder will be. I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Yeah, I caught onto that too. "I don't care about money nor am I motivated by it I don't care about $4m. Give me $7m and I will fight".

Honestly Wilder deserves a flat fee of $4m for Joshua. He's the C side and brings only a WBC belt to the table. Parker is a more proven and accomplished title holder with an arguably equal or bigger fan base.
                    Bull**** the only thing Parker brings to the table is the WBO belt thats it. He is about as exciting as getting a splinter stuck in your toe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Bull**** the only thing Parker brings to the table is the WBO belt thats it. He is about as exciting as getting a splinter stuck in your toe.
                      I'd say less exciting to be honest. However, my point is neither has fans but Parker has the better resume than Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X