Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee's ONLY ever recorded fight (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Who was he fighting?

Details.
    Uncle chan, only there to please "them".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      They are now. They were not banned for years.

Now address the fact of it never being used successfully while it was legal to do.

No, you stupid idiot.

I've said at least THREE TIMES it works in theory. Show me it once working against a resisting opponent.

What's your take on the video of the challenge match between a 'sport' trained man and Kung-Fu master allowed to use deadly throat attacks?

Specifically, why didn't the deadly throat strike stop the 'sport' fighter not used to seeing such attacks?
      My apologies that you have no brains whatsoever! Condolences. Two days now and your brainless a$$ still hasnt grasped the fact that BOTH THE UFC AND MMA BANNED THROAT STRIKES FOR A REASON!!! I will go with those institutions any day over you! Done with entertaining myself with a mental midget like you so I'm ignoring any more of your pathetic attempts to save your badly deflated ego.
      Last edited by richardt; 06-15-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        My apologies that you have no brains whatsoever!
        Since you resorted to insult, I'm ignoring the rest of it.

I'm sticking now with one question to you. If you can somehow muster up an answer to it, I'll move on to the rest of your 'disproved in the 1990s' nonsense.

What's your take on the challenge match between the sport fighter and the Kung-Fu master in the fight where deadly throat strikes were allowed?

Comment

• We both know you cant answer the question, because that fight by itself destroys all this 'too deadly to fight' nonsense that McDojo hucksters have been peddling to naive kids for decades.

I'm just stunned in 2017 there are still people so clueless of martial arts they still think this nonsense works in the real world against resisting opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Obviously you are oblivious to the fact that the MMA and UFC rules banned throat strikes and WHY they did, you are oblivious to the fact that blows to the Trachea can seriously injure an opponent and can be fatal, that is why they are banned!!!!! Go cry to the UFC and MMA and complain to them and watch them look at you like a complete idiot. Throat strikes and grasping the Trachea area are illegal for a reason! Your mindless little scenario about a resisting opponent would get you laughed at by the UFC and MMA. In fact, go tell the UFC and MMA you want a demonstration of how to badly injure a person with such strikes and after you are near death, maybe you can convince them to change the rules.
            Punching the back of the head and spine is illegal also. Does that make them amazing deadly moves?

Check out this video.

The Karate guy tries an eye attack and at 1:20 tries a throat attack which has no effect.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-15-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Some people are better at eye strikes and throiat strikes than others though.

Comment

Working...
              X