No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley - An Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Most people are picking glowacki and ward...once again, congrats on picking easy outcomes. I knew bradley would get the nod...no shame in not knowing that tho.
    Dude, you're obviously jealous on my succes. I see fights in a different way than the likes of you see it. If you disagree, why don't you start proving it, like I do, by posting your predictions before the fights happen?

Lame wannabe clone, lol, but you can't even be a proper clone. Show us some tricks, dog, maybe we will be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      Dude, you're obviously jealous on my succes. I see fights in a different way than the likes of you see it. If you disagree, why don't you start proving it, like I do, by posting your predictions before the fights happen?

Lame wannabe clone, lol, but you can't even be a proper clone. Show us some tricks, dog, maybe we will be impressed.
      Don't get emotional. I could charge $ for my knowledge...I'm just supposed to share it for free with the likes of you? You showed your true colors by claiming ray leonard was the 3rd best middleweight of all time...not even welterweight...MIDDLEWEIGHT. that was before you started copying someone else's fight predictions and claiming to be an expert tho.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Don't get emotional. I could charge $ for my knowledge...I'm just supposed to share it for free with the likes of you? You showed your true colors by claiming ray leonard was the 3rd best middleweight of all time...not even welterweight...MIDDLEWEIGHT. that was before you started copying someone else's fight predictions and claiming to be an expert tho.
        Well, if I pick someone else's result, I'm pretty good at picking, eh? No errors yet.

Comment

The jealous hater has been shut up, so why don't we return to the subject - has there ever been a fighter with attributes similar to Bradley before?

Comment

Working...
          X