No announcement yet.

These Cotto fans are the most delusional and emotional of them all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mario Almada View Post
    GGG and Canelo just ducked King Cotto. I don't blame them. Who necks??!
    Mario almohada I have the real avatar pic

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Cotto's my favorite, but I don't make excuses. The Margarito fight is shrouded in doubt. There's no way around it. Plus he beat him in the rematch. Pacquiao and Floyd were just too great. While I don't believe Trout is the greater fighter, he was simply the better man that night.
      no proof bruh vs margacheato da first time. In da Rematch margacheato was damaged goods thanks to Manny.c'mon that's a excuse ...look back at the fight,antonio was starting to catch Miguel til the stoppage... "thanks Manny"- the cotto

Comment

Wrong.

Generally speaking, P@ctards are leagues ahead of Cotto stans in terms of fckheadedness especially since a good many of the worst ones never watched a boxing match before they saw Manny in a bad kung fu movie.

Comment

sergio was healthy doe

cotto is the middleweight champion of the world doe

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            I see nothing spectacular with The Cotto. The Cotto is a Bum.
            Lol, if Cotto is a bum, then what is AB?

Comment

Excuses? "Marquez was too small for Floyd" " Margarito had ONE eye!" " Chavez was shot" "Morales was shot" "Lucas had one eye closed by PR voodoo." "Tito cheated" " Vargas was rushed too soon" "Sergio had a bad knee and so his jaw was affected" Excuses, they are EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Cotto havent won a meaningful fight since 2009 after Margarito Raped his soul.

I mean he been in meaningful fights but he didnt win any of them
                Lost without a doubt to Pacquaio, Mayweather, trout, so does he get credit for getting his ass beat against top guys? if so its Rosado>Cotto

Cause Rosado has fought the top names too and lost but he actually got robbed a few times where as cotto just straight up lost.

all cotto fighters since 2009 were against handicap fighters, and fighters just looking for a paycheck.

Explain this to me, since 2009 who has cotto beat?

Its easy to see today its Gabriel Rosado>Miguel Cotto.
                Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                margarito I - got owned
                clottey - arguably lost
                pacquiao - got owned
                foreman - one-legged
                mayorga - shot chain smoker
                margarito II - one-eyed
                mayweather - dismantled
                trout - outboxed
                rodriguez - who?
                martinez - no-legged

king cotto doe
                thanks to these posters.......................i dont need to explain sh11t about cottos sorry excuses
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-21-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
                  Excuses? "Marquez was too small for Floyd" " Margarito had ONE eye!" " Chavez was shot" "Morales was shot" "Lucas had one eye closed by PR voodoo." "Tito cheated" " Vargas was rushed too soon" "Sergio had a bad knee and so his jaw was affected" Excuses, they are EVERYWHERE.
                  Bolded is the undeniable truth... the Puerto Rican fan very whiny and emotional like woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    wrong.

Generally speaking, p@ctards are leagues ahead of cotto stans in terms of fckheadedness especially since a good many of the worst ones never watched a boxing match before they saw manny in a bad kung fu movie.
                    ? .........

Comment

yeah

thought so

Comment

Working...
                      X