Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How highly do you rate Professor Green, I find difficult to look elsewhere in terms..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's shit. He slapped a student at my Uni for telling him so

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      In what way does Green have anything on Andre ?, because his lyrics, flow and beats have don't touch Andre at all.

Common's Ressurection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any album Green has or will ever put out.

Post your favourite Green tracks that for some reason rate him so high.

Left Logic + Freddie Gibbs out my list, he just moved down another 2 spots.

Talib Kweli described this as the modern day Juicy, and i'd be inclined to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Talib Kweli described this as the modern day Juicy, and i'd be inclined to agree.
        Could only listen to a minute of it, that **** is fukin horrendous, you seriously think that compares to Juicy ?. Could literally post any Andre track and fukin crush it let alone fukin Biggie.

Comment

I do like a few tracks Prof Green has done, was too generous to him in the list though, he does the Hip Pop thing kinda well, the beats usually good on the ears, the lyrics are corny but he kinda pulls it off with the unique voice, his flow / lyrics and just overall talent doesn't compare too any of the greats though, be serious.

Comment

I got PRO just under Biggie on my all time great list.

PROF is great, as we can all agree but i think Biggie's flow edges a spot above for him.

PROF GREEN still has time on his hands doe to make me have to reconsider.

Comment

I do like a few tracks Prof Green has done, was too generous to him in the list though, he does the Hip Pop thing kinda well, the beats usually good on the ears, the lyrics are corny but he kinda pulls it off with the unique voice, his flow / lyrics and just overall talent doesn't compare too any of the greats though, be serious.
              You sure about your list, bro?

I agree PROF ****s all over Tupac's resume but don't you think PROFFO has achieved enough in tha game to be above JAY?

I think he should be above JAY in that list homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                You sure about your list, bro?

I agree PROF ****s all over Tupac's resume but don't you think PROFFO has achieved enough in tha game to be above JAY?

I think he should be above JAY in that list homie.
                Tupac isn't in my list neither is Jay but for the same reason as Big L, Pun and Rakim ain't in my list, I'm not a fan of any of them but they're all ****in great it's just not my type of rap, they all produced content a few tiers above whatever Green has put out e.g, Jay got Blueprint and Reasonable Doubt, again Green won't come close too making any album in the realm of those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  I got PRO just under Biggie on my all time great list.

PROF is great, as we can all agree but i think Biggie's flow edges a spot above for him.

PROF GREEN still has time on his hands doe to make me have to reconsider.
                  Great post.

It's just a classic case of people overrating the older generation.

Same with boxing, Joe Louis this Muhammad Ali that. In reality Klitschko would mop up anyone in history.

Comment

Tupac isn't in my list neither is Jay but for the same reason as Big L, Pun and Rakim ain't in my list, I'm not a fan of any of them but they're all ****in great it's just not my type of rap, they all produced content a few tiers above whatever Green has put out e.g, Jay got Blueprint and Reasonable Doubt, again Green won't come close too making any album in the realm of those 2.
                    Hmmm..i'm not sure bro.

You heard this masterpiece?

I think that is better than anything JAY has ever done.

Plus PROF has been stabbed, and JAY hasn't.

So we know who's lyrics are realer and who's more G'd up in the streets out the two which gives the edge to PROF IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Great post.

It's just a classic case of people overrating the older generation.

Same with boxing, Joe Louis this Muhammad Ali that. In reality Klitschko would mop up anyone in history.
                      Stop it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X