No announcement yet.

I've tried them all but I think she's the one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've tried them all but I think she's the one

I'm a pretty clean cut guy, I don't last more than two weeks without a haircut

my goatee is what keeps my grill looking nice it's my pride and joy

my barber gave me a Gillette Fusion last week for my birthday (this Saturday)

this **** is the best thing ever, it has a single blade in the back that allows me to detail my goatee without fcuking up my mustache

just wanted to share this with you handsome ****s!

incase you're wondering, yes its eyebrow safe

I highly recommend

Does it have a seperate blade for pubes?

Comment

I have a Fusion as well. I really like it but god damn those blades are ridiculously expensive. It's like $17.00 for a pack of 4. Granted, you can get about a month out of one blade but I always cringe when I have to buy more of those fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Does it have a seperate blade for pubes?
        nah I don't think so I wish it did doe, keeping a clean cut goatee down there is not easy

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I have a Fusion as well. I really like it but god damn those blades are ridiculously expensive. It's like $17.00 for a pack of 4. Granted, you can get about a month out of one blade but I always cringe when I have to buy more of those fuckers.
          I don't want to sounds like an old fart but I have that cvs extra care card and I usually scan it when I go into the pharmacy and I got $4.00 off a purchase of $10 or more on shaving stuff so I bought a pack of 4 still expensive but better than $17 bones

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I'm a pretty clean cut guy, I don't last more than two weeks without a haircut

my goatee is what keeps my grill looking nice it's my pride and joy

my barber gave me a Gillette Fusion last week for my birthday (this Saturday)

this **** is the best thing ever, it has a single blade in the back that allows me to detail my goatee without fcuking up my mustache

just wanted to share this with you handsome ****s!

incase you're wondering, yes its eyebrow safe

I highly recommend :
            If your gonna try and sell us on the Gillette-Fusion you'd be more effective at it by posting the b4 photos as well ! Come awn now Joe !!!

Hell.....I almost bought it just 2 get the lil basketball attached 2 it ! LOL !!!!!!
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-28-2014, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I'm old school and refuse to pay $83 for a shave

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  If your gonna try and sell us on the Gillette-Fusion you'd be more effective at it by posting the b4 photos as well ! Come awn now Joe !!!

Hell.....I almost bought it just 2 get the lil basketball attached 2 it ! LOL !!!!!!
                  estas chistoso BERNARDO

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I'm old school and refuse to pay $83 for a shave

cheap ass!
                  step into 2014 Cuasito

Comment

I'm gonna get one of those cuts on my wrist,went and broke my little finger on the left hand again.Fuc.kin pi.ssed off now!!

Comment

Working...
                    X