Collapse
No announcement yet.

Povetkin is Chagaev 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will believe Pulev and Povetkin are better opponents for Wlad than Haye when they prove it.

Haye is definitely Wladimir's best opponent win or loss and imo a Haye rematch is still the biggest threat to Wladimir.

Haye did well against Wladimir, how can you say he didn't? He frustrated him.

I DO hope the pancake produces something nice for us but I will not hold my breath for the little blood nut lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
      I will believe Pulev and Povetkin are better opponents for Wlad than Haye when they prove it.

Haye is definitely Wladimir's best opponent win or loss and imo a Haye rematch is still the biggest threat to Wladimir.

Haye did well against Wladimir, how can you say he didn't? He frustrated him.

I DO hope the pancake produces something nice for us but I will not hold my breath for the little blood nut lol.
      Haye chose to look ok while loosing IMO.

He can always do that and survive the fight, but he'll always lose a wide UD. If he wants to stand any chance of beating Wlad he would need to take much more risk and I don't think he would be willing to.

Haye's style is easily matched by Wlad's ring smartness. Wlad was frustrated before the fight, not during the fight.

Comment

Working...
      X