Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Girl Raped In India. She's Only 5 Years Old

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/indian-chil...113809601.html

****ing devils.

They should all turn gay, there is no way around the damage they have done to their own population.

Comment

horrible thread

Comment

Comment

fukin terrible.what drives these people to commit to such a terrible act is beyond me.scumbags!

Comment

Hard to believe that these are fellow human beings.

I wonder what the system is like in India for cases like this. They should all be executed immediately like pests that they are.

Comment

Now that's just ****ing sick. I hope they get prosecuted and get emasculated, and broadcast it live NATIONWIDE so everyone learns.

Comment

sick fuks!!!!!

Comment

Throw'em in the bull pit and watch a real serious rapin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                    Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                    They should all turn gay, there is no way around the damage they have done to their own population.
                    you guys do realize that there are about 1.2 billion people in india. obviously there will be a couple of bad seeds here or there. how could you judge a whole billion population of ppl based on an extremely tiny group of people.

its like saying all americans are crazy sociopaths who like to go on mass killing sprees because of columbine, denver theater shooting, sandy hook.........

don't be ignorant. there isn't a more empathetic group of ppl on planet earth than Indians. Stop making the exception the rule.

Comment

Working...
                    X