Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
    That fight was at Super Welterweight (154). Karass has been a Welter his whole career pretty much. Rosado is a rather bigger Super Welterweight.

As for Jones he just doesn't have it when it comes to being the next BIG thing even though he physically big. His fight against Bailey should give an updated idea of what Jones will be capable of.
    Rosado didn't win because of his size, he whooped Karas' ass all over that ring and Jones is actually bigger than Rosado, he's a natural middleweight hiding at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Rosado didn't win because of his size, he whooped Karas' ass all over that ring and Jones is actually bigger than Rosado, he's a natural middleweight hiding at 147.
      Yeah I don't get how Jones gets down to 147.

Comment

lol at ppl mentioning soto karass.

against soto karass jones showed his inexperience, got the man hurt and punched himself out. but he showed alot of heart going several rounds completely exhausted and finding a way to win by any means. thats what you need to look at. now he learned that lesson, is more experienced and a better fighter.

in the second fight he boxed his ears off and showed why hes so highly touted, he showed the level of his talent.

hes a prospect, you ppl cant look at him as a finished product. look at his talent, look at what he can become. most guys on the p4p list werent as good as jones is now when they were his age and most if not all struggled with guys no better than soto karass too. jones has incredible potential but nobody is saying he can be a legend tommorow.
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-10-2012, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          You still missed the point,the fight took place at 154lb...I'm talking about WW,showing a vid of Karass at JMW is a bit pointless..

Comment

Drug testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              You still missed the point,the fight took place at 154lb...I'm talking about WW,showing a vid of Karass at JMW is a bit pointless..
              Who's bigger in the ring when they both rehydrate? Jones or Rosado?

Comment

who??????????

Comment

I'd probably spark him out in a sparring session.....

not even trolling

Comment

Watch him fight, that's why.

Comment

That's not really a boxers physique.

Comment

Working...
                      X