Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overeem-Lesnar Deccember 30th, Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Overrated juice heads going at it. Can't wait!
    Last edited by kaps; 09-06-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

lol @kaps. But isn't that what people want to see anyways?

"Just let everyone juice up and compete against each other."

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        lol @kaps. But isn't that what people want to see anyways?

"Just let everyone juice up and compete against each other."
        Atleast one wont have and advantage over the other in that department....

Comment

overeem by guillotine choke?

overeem doesn't have the best subs but his sprawls and guillotine attempts are very strong.

i can see brock eating a few punches and leaving himself open to a guillotine in one of his takedown attempts.

Comment

Lesner will get knocked out, he is a straight up bum and always was.

Comment

I don't understand what the UFC is thinking putting this matchup together. Lesnar is their biggest cash cow, and Reem is gonna turn that cow into sirloin steak.

Not that I'm complaining, I can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                I don't understand what the UFC is thinking putting this matchup together. Lesnar is their biggest cash cow, and Reem is gonna turn that cow into sirloin steak.

Not that I'm complaining, I can't wait for this fight.
                Lesnar's health issues are going to cut his career short. Both the UFC and Lesnar are aware of this, so they're trying to make the most money now.

Comment

Why the hell isn't this fight on New Years Eve? New Years Eve is when the families get together and the exposure for this fight will be huge.

The fight is on a Friday night.

Two ****ing giants going at it. The appeal is there. I can't wait, hopefully they change it to the 31st on Saturday. So I can see it with the family.

BTW fun fact, this the first UFC on a Friday night in over 12 years. Kinda reminds me when HBO put boxing on Friday night. I gotta change plans.

Comment

Should be interesting. But Lesnar, for all intents, and purposes........is done. He just can't stay healthy.

Comment

This is unfair to Lesnar.. every time he gets over his illness they chuck him back in vs top guys.. he should be fighting some easier fights for once especially after being so ill.

If he had 1 or 2 comeback fights then thought Reem i'd put money on him.. but this is too soon

Also it's not like Brock is the only one who doesn't like to be hit.. overeem has a bit of history cracking under pressure.

It's an interesting fight for sure though... Overeem is not a great wrestler.. Brock has taken everyone down he has been in against and will likely do the same to Reem. Will Reem be able to get out and up as quick as Cain?

He took the likes of Mir, Herring, Carwin down very easily and kept them there.. had more trouble with Couture.. but then Couture is a great wrestler and it was what Lesnars 3rd fight? He also tried to pass Cain too quickly
                      Last edited by SLIMY RAT; 09-07-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X