No announcement yet.

After getting out the shower yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After getting out the shower yesterday

afternoon something very awkward happened.

I was in my room starting to get dressed when I noticed this young school girl in the house opposite. She was getting undressed after a hot day at school.

I don't know why but I felt compelled to stay and watch. I stood back out of view and slowly started to get aroused. She must of only been 14 judging from the size of her little pert breasts but boy she had one of them asses you'd just have to tap.

I moved closer to the window to get a better view and moved the net curtain so I could see clearly. At that point she turned her head and I ducked back out of view. My heart was pounding to the beat of me pounding her. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed her before.

I looked again to see if she had seen me but she hadn't. Should I let her see me I wondered, but thought it best I wait.

By now I got a full erection at the thought of banging this young chick and I'm stood there and i'm starting to leak. I turn to grab some tissue and my missus is just stood there staring at me.

I froze and just looked at her staring at me. I've never seen her look like that it's really got me worried.

What do you guys think?

Am I married to a pervert?

i'da told her **** or get the **** out...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Canes Ghost View Post

I was in my room starting to get dressed when I noticed this young school girl in the house opposite. She was getting undressed after a hot day at school.

I don't know why but I felt compelled to stay and watch. I stood back out of view and slowly started to get aroused. She must of only been 14 judging from the size of her little pert breasts but boy she had one of them asses you'd just have to tap.

I moved closer to the window to get a better view and moved the net curtain so I could see clearly. At that point she turned her head and I ducked back out of view. My heart was pounding to the beat of me pounding her. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed her before.

I looked again to see if she had seen me but she hadn't. Should I let her see me I wondered, but thought it best I wait.

By now I got a full erection at the thought of banging this young chick and I'm stood there and i'm starting to leak. I turn to grab some tissue and my missus is just stood there staring at me.

I froze and just looked at her staring at me. I've never seen her look like that it's really got me worried.

What do you guys think?

Reported............

Comment

What do you guys think?

So you meant she was the one looking at that jail bait and you caught her?

Comment

i see what you did there.

Comment

What do you guys think?

Complete fail.

It's the school holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                Lol! Nicely done!

Comment

That's a beautiful story. Warms my heart and everything. should've just fapped in the window, let the kid see your package.

Comment

You knocked one out, didn't you?

You released some seed to that gorgeous little Lolita.

No shame in it mate........ that's how I found out about Boxing Scene from Anorak!

Comment

Working...
                    X