This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 3.21.2010 View Post
    Oh man, coming from fcastro1.... am I reading this right?

LOL.
    you more of a fanboy than me homie. i critisize pac whilst all you do is ride floyd nutsack. i understand being a fan of his but dude call him out for the bull**** he does, and he has done far more than pac. all you do is defend floyd and accuse everyone else that makes him look bad, dude thats fanboyism right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      you more of a fanboy than me homie. i critisize pac whilst all you do is ride floyd nutsack. i understand being a fan of his but dude call him out for the bull**** he does, and he has done far more than pac. all you do is defend floyd and accuse everyone else that makes him look bad, dude thats fanboyism right there.
      Oh stop it.

Comment

Oh stop it.
        i have never seen you critisize floyd. i have said that these fights pac are taking are hurting his legacy, and i believe that to be true. but all you do is suck floyd dick all day. be true to yourself, you are one of the most biased posters on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          "and they have to pay me 100 million dollars....

..and my people have to be allowed in their camp"
          there's always gonna be an excuse for wifebeater to duck pacquiao

Comment

i have never seen you critisize floyd. i have said that these fights pac are taking are hurting his legacy, and i believe that to be true. but all you do is suck floyd dick all day. be true to yourself, you are one of the most biased posters on here.
            You call someone a fanboy but I have YET to see you in a thread that does not involve Manny. Find a mirror.

Comment

You call someone a fanboy but I have YET to see you in a thread that does not involve Manny. Find a mirror.
              maybe your not looking hard enough fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                Apparently neither does Floyd..

Easy fight.. no wait.. take the test 14 days.. no wait.. vacation... no wait.. no cut off.. no wait.. 100 million..
                Freddie: "They said they wanted Olympic style testing, I said yeah, no problem, do whatever you want. I have a high school diploma and I have no knowledge of steroids whatsoever..."

"Two weeks ago, Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, told ESPN.com that their side had no problem with Olympic style testing.

"I have no problem with the testing whatsoever," Roach said then. "They can do whatever kind of drug testing they want. They're scared of Manny and scared of his power. He'll pass any test in the world."
                Last edited by MindBat; 03-29-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

maybe your not looking hard enough fanboy.
                  Yea, I didn't think so.

Comment

Yea, I didn't think so.
                    it doesnt escape the fact that you never critisize floyd for his bull****. And critisize pac for everything under the fuking sun. i dont go into floyd threads and post dozens of posts everyday about how much i think he is a fraud. dude thats you.

Comment

it doesnt escape the fact that you never critisize floyd for his bull****. And critisize pac for everything under the fuking sun. i dont go into floyd threads and post dozens of posts everyday about how much i think he is a fraud. dude thats you.
                      I can post about what I want to post about. And, you getting sad about it doesn't change that. Nor does it change how you ONLY post in Manny threads. And if you have a problem with what I post, put me on ignore. I have no problem doing the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X