No announcement yet.

Ever take a **** while driving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever take a **** while driving?

I seen a commercial where you can piss or **** in this tiny toilet thing and when you get at side of highway just dump it out

No.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yes. I have multiple times. I'm a sick ****
      Da ****? You crazy S.O.B.

Comment

Originally posted by stone roses View Post
        i normally hold in my ****s for my gay lover. Thats right, not only am i gay, but i have a **** fetish.
        aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comment

i wipe my ass with my bare hands
          daaaaaaaam

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            I seen a commercial where you can piss or **** in this tiny toilet thing and when you get at side of highway just dump it out
            u get a ticket for pissing on the side of the road , but if you pour it from a tiny toilet ur good??

Is this true?

Or is this something u wish were true

Comment

Originally posted by LEFT HOOK TITO View Post
              u get a ticket for pissing on the side of the road , but if you pour it from a tiny toilet ur good??

Is this true?

Or is this something u wish were true
              you get a ticket or get thrown in jail fo indecent exposure like showing off your penis

yes PENIS

Comment

I am a convited Pedophile and am registered on the sec offenders list. I have a serious scat fetish too. I find eating ****e much more orgasmic than sex.
                Alright bro. Stop talking to me. Queer.

Comment

l almost **** myself one time.....that would have been messy! i was pissing out my ass that day....actually took my travellers diareha pills & i wasnt even travelling

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    you get a ticket or get thrown in jail fo indecent exposure like showing off your penis

yes PENIS
                    Well , I dont need any advice or explanation as I got a ticket for taking a **** on the side of the road.

I am just asking if this is official , if they have a tiny toilet now that makes it right to throw out our body waste.

P.S , If I showed my penis on the side of the road , I-95 would have major delays from all the chicks peeking and crashing

Comment

Working...
                    X