Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most racist and offensive fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
    I was just like you, I use to defend jack when everyone was ****ting on him calling him racist. Then I learned the hard way.
    How's that?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Grand Champ;8777039]Yes, I'm such a Racist I carry a DMX sig with Mosley as my favourite fighter. Care to try again your butthurt little tool. Also you failed to see I called the majority of the fans ******.. You know.. White! You owned yourself in your self proclaimed ownage you dumb ****.[/QUOTm

LOL @ "I'm not racist because I have a DMX sig ". That's the real self ownage dumbass. Is one of your best friends black too LOL? The fact that you call white Mayweather fans "self hating " is racists on it's own. You're just too dumb to realize it Denmark boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
        There's only one way to find out. But that one way we need a time machine to send Pacquiao back to fight a 140lb Duran. Which is not going to happen
        man..... when pacquiao beats paul williams at 160 and floyd at 147 , then we can talk.

right now beating up dumb dumb cotto ain't gonna fly.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Calilloyd;8777482]
          Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Yes, I'm such a Racist I carry a DMX sig with Mosley as my favourite fighter. Care to try again your butthurt little tool. Also you failed to see I called the majority of the fans ******.. You know.. White! You owned yourself in your self proclaimed ownage you dumb ****.[/QUOTm

LOL @ "I'm not racist because I have a DMX sig ". That's the real self ownage dumbass. Is one of your best friends black too LOL? The fact that you call white Mayweather fans "self hating " is racists on it's own. You're just too dumb to realize it Denmark boy.
          racist

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post

racist
            go eat some fish and chips , you english ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              go eat some fish and chips , you english ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                cornwall will again one day rule all of britannia.

cornish pasty > english muffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post

Explain to me how calling a group of select people self hating is racist?

I'll even give you a handicap and throw you the definition my friend:

–noun
                  a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
                  a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
                  hatred or intolerance of another race or other races

Not show this ''Denmark boy'' how calling a group of my people self hating put me in that category, smartass.

Perhaps you feel I descriminate against my own people by calling some of the mayweather fans confused?
                  Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-07-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    cornwall will again one day rule all of britannia.
                    false

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    cornish pasty > english muffin

truth

Comment

• whoreus , look at the size of this pasty.

Comment

Working...
                      X