Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the Russian's worse than the Germans in WW2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the Russian's worse than the Germans in WW2?

After watching the War of The Century documentary about the war between the Germans and the Russian's i have come to the conclusion that Russians were at times worse than the Germans they were even more brutal than the Germans and the Russian Partisans would kill there own people for almost any reason. here is a clip.

Last edited by Davros?; 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM.

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
    After watching the War of The Century documentary about the was between the Germans and the Russian's i have come to the conclusion that Russians where at times worse than the Germans they where even more brutal than the Germans and the Russian Partisans would kill there own people for almost any reason. here is a clip.

war can bring out the beast in any man or woman....after seeing you comrades get blown up in war it can make one insane and cause **** like post traumatic stress disorder....although the russians were in the wrong to kill their own people...**** like this happens in war...war is not a kind place were people hold hands and be all happy no....war is a terrible place to be...

Comment

I believe they WERE pissed off for what Germany did at first and retaliated

Comment

I think we were hesitant to become allies with the Russians, but it was vital to winning the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
          I think we were hesitant to become allies with the Russians, but it was vital to winning the war.
          Britain didn't win ****. You guys were glorified punching bags.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Britain didn't win ****. You guys were glorified punching bags.
            Did I say that Britain alone won the war?

No, I said that our alliance with Russia was vital to winning the war. As was our alliance with the US but the Russians were much more important.

Yet another stupid post from street bully, the glorified punching bag of boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
              I believe they WERE pissed off for what Germany did at first and retaliated
              The Russians were killing there own people before the war even started, The Partisans were sent into occupied territory to take part in a guerrilla war but ended up killing there own people half the time. After the war all Russian's captured by the Germans were considered traitors and were sent to Siberia where a lot of them died. Russia also took part in forced removal of entire people's in the Baltic States. Stalin killed millions of people but is not really remembered in the same way Hitler is but imo he was just as bad if not worse.
              Last edited by Davros?; 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

This guy was a right bastard if you ask me, even taking into account that he had been involved in the war.

Comment

Your misuse of "where" is appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Your misuse of "where" is appalling.
                    I got an E in english GCSE so that is to be expected.
                    Last edited by Davros?; 07-07-2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X