Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Mayweather Destroys Pac/Cotto In PPV Buys He'll Be Crowned As The Real PPV King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    The world is bigger than America. And Mayweather's fight with Hatton did more in the UK than any- ANY - other Hatton fight.
    Why would that be?

The facts aren't in your favour. I respectfully suggest that you release the jealousy. Pursue your own path.

*...and my English is fine. Typo or not. Desperation move?
    are you trying to say that mayweather was responsible for the uk buys now aswell? again, i dont have a favor, its not my money for the third time. lol @ you getting desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      Mr. King's English,

If you want to teach English, perhaps you may want to refresh yourself on the difference between
      your = second person possessive
      and
      you're = contraction of you + are.

Just a suggestion. Mate.
      i think its ok to get away with putting your. where as you cant get away with "embrace learn from floyd" lol!

also why break my single post into multiples? because you didnt like what you saw right?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Really? PPV sales are another of a fighter greatness? Really? Lets be real here. All honesty how great is Oscar De la Hoya? Where does he rank?
        Terrible post. Obviously it doesnt effect where a fighter's ranked but there's a certain prestigue that comes with being highly sought after by the public that irrelevant fighters don't have. I don't care how good you are, if noone gives a **** about you then you'll never be looked at as highly as a Ray Robinson or an Ali. Mayweather has both fields covered which is why he's the face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Not to mention an advantage in negotiating power. It's important, and the reason why top fighters in every division command more money as opposed to fighters who have no pull and bring less to the table.
          You're absolutely right good sir.

Comment

king of false adverstising in boxing

Comment

The poll results in a massive blowout against the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                Terrible post. Obviously it doesnt effect where a fighter's ranked but there's a certain prestigue that comes with being highly sought after by the public that irrelevant fighters don't have. I don't care how good you are, if noone gives a **** about you then you'll never be looked at as highly as a Ray Robinson or an Ali. Mayweather has both fields covered which is why he's the face of boxing.
                How is it a terrible post? When you're the one who said that PPV is another measure of a fighter greatness... Again Oscar sold all those PPV's agree? Just cuz a lot of people gave a **** about Oscar cuz of his PPV sales. We have to look at him as highly at Ray Robinson or Ali?

Comment

Working...
                X