No announcement yet.

Roy Jones having weight trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones having weight trouble?

just read an article at boxing**** and they have an interview with roy up where he states he's having more trouble reaching 170 than he anticipated he would have.......what i take from that is the GREAT one is already lining up the excuses on why he was ko'd by tito......WAR TITO!!!

Roy wins...

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
      just read an article at boxing**** and they have an interview with roy up where he states he's having more trouble reaching 170 than he anticipated he would have.......what i take from that is the GREAT one is already lining up the excuses on why he was ko'd by tito......WAR TITO!!!
      Would you care to place a bet?

Comment

Roy seemed to get a little tired in spots in his last fight, all tihs means is that it will force him to train a little harder than he has lately.

Comment

Roy is gonna kill poor Tito.

Comment

Weight drained Roy will still KO Tito. I didn't say TKO I said KO.

Comment

roy having trouble making weight, tito already at the weight, tito having troubles staying focused and tito most likely gonna train less now that he's at the weight.........Each side has excuses but Roy Jones still ko's overweight tito.

Comment

Originally posted by tysonjones View Post
                roy having trouble making weight, tito already at the weight, tito having troubles staying focused and tito most likely gonna train less now that he's at the weight.........Each side has excuses but Roy Jones still ko's overweight tito.

C. Roy will beat Tito really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
                  Would you care to place a bet?
                  Right here, I pick Tito by stoppage, i.e., cut, ko, tko, ref stoppage; 10K

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
                    Roy wins...
                    Tito KOs him AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                    X