No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr ready for Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I'd like to see Cotto beat a puncher at 154 first to be honest.

Then it would be easier to see how the fight would go.

But Arum's gonna put Cotto in anything he can make max dollars for so we'll see what happens with it all.
    You couldnt exceed the world from cotto agaisnt foreman.What could you expect a guy coming off a harsh loss and a debut at 154 to fight?

Steward vs roach,Puerto Rico vs mexico,big PPVS,2 Huge names.Your telling me chavez wont come down to 154.The polls are up 27-8 currently in favor of cotto,if cotto beats chavez there should be no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
      i don't think chavez jr is ready to make that big a jump in terms of talent in opposition. I like the way he is being handled right now especially now that he is with roach! I don't think Roach will let Arum put him in this tough a fight until he feels chavez jr is ready which could be sooner rather than later. You did us proud Jr! But lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Smart guy!! Listen to him!

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
        You couldnt exceed the world from cotto agaisnt foreman.What could you expect a guy coming off a harsh loss and a debut at 154 to fight?

Steward vs roach,Puerto Rico vs mexico,big PPVS,2 Huge names.Your telling me chavez wont come down to 154.The polls are up 27-8 currently in favor of cotto,if cotto beats chavez there should be no excuses

Wanna take on Jr., Ha ha ha!
        Take on ur dady Marg first, let Jr beat Foreman!!

Comment

The bold is why I still doubt Cotto.

I will steal a lot of money from Cotto fans just like I did Cotto when fought Margs.

Comment

Perro lost to frickin Cintron.

lol.
            You make it sound like Cintron is an easy fighter. He was giving Paul "The Second Coming of Hitman Hearns According To Some" Williams problems before his ******ed fall. To me Cintrón is a nutcase. Concentrated he can be a killer, and when he's bitchy... well you know.

Unless you give credibility to Margarito's record (I don't). SPECIALLY after his last two fights.

Then he has been beaten only by Martínez, who is a great fighter.

Perro is a good fighter that should have had more fights against Joel Julio type of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
              You make it sound like Cintron is an easy fighter. He was giving Paul "The Second Coming of Hitman Hearns According To Some" Williams problems before his ******ed fall. To me Cintrón is a nutcase. Concentrated he can be a killer, and when he's bitchy... well you know.

Unless you give credibility to Margarito's record (I don't). SPECIALLY after his last two fights.

Then he has been beaten only by Martínez, who is a great fighter.

Perro is a good fighter that should have had more fights against Joel Julio type of fighters.
              Cintron got blasted twice by Margs in the 5th and the 6th rounds.
              Margarito has been in over 10 championship fights and you are telling me no one's corner ever went into them in states with good commisssions.
              Ever. like no manager watched anybody wrap anything ever.
              I find that hard to believe.
              Cintron lost to Martinez but got a draw.

Cintron is ok but a head case. When he was on he did beat Perro.

Perro has to develop more dimension to his game to be effective at a high level.
              He's got time to do it though.

Comment

Cintron got blasted twice by Margs in the 5th and the 6th rounds.
                Margarito has been in over 10 championship fights and you are telling me no one's corner ever went into them in states with good commisssions.
                Ever. like no manager watched anybody wrap anything ever.
                I find that hard to believe.
                Cintron lost to Martinez but got a draw.

Cintron is ok but a head case. When he was on he did beat Perro.

Perro has to develop more dimension to his game to be effective at a high level.
                He's got time to do it though.
                Happened with Trinidad! Both got exposed by the same guy (Richardson). After the wrapping, both of them lost by KO and never were the same. The jury is out still on Margs, but he has not been the same fighter after the plaster incident.

Comment

Perro lost to frickin Cintron.

lol.
                  He is outboxable but can hit like a truck, and Jr. is not really that great of a boxer. Cintron is not that bad and is actually underrated in terms of skills because of the ?? ppl have about his heart and he can crack too.

If Jr. got into an inside fight with Angulo like he did with John tonight, it wouldn't go well for him to say the least.

Comment

Cotto looks so gay in your avatar, he prob hangs out with Ricki Martin in PR.

Comment

The bold is why I still doubt Cotto.

I will steal a lot of money from Cotto fans just like I did Cotto when fought Margs.
                      So what do you expect a fighter making a debut to do?

Im willing to put down if the fight gets made.Cotto is not one dimensional like chavez might think.I could see cotto even outboxing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X