• Who wins rematch Canelo vs Golovkin?

How do I delete this shizz
    Canelo Wins
    50.00%
    Golovkin wins
    50.00%
    Draw again
    0.00%

I'm going to go with Saul Alvarez winning legit on points. He showed he had the tools in the first fight but he paid too much respect early on. What he did was good but I had Gennady Golovkin just winning it. If he starts the second fight how he ended the first, he should take maybe an 8-4 decision.

Comment

Dont care, first fight was overrrated and didnt live up to the hype and both guys fought scared.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        I'm going to go with Saul Alvarez winning legit on points. He showed he had the tools in the first fight but he paid too much respect early on. What he did was good but I had Gennady Golovkin just winning it. If he starts the second fight how he ended the first, he should take maybe an 8-4 decision.
        Yea the way ward vs kovalev happened and mayweather maidana too.
        I also think canelo figured him out a bit and is gonna get golovkins respect but also outbox him cleanly
        Last edited by Boxing42; 11-20-2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

canelo wins via decision. de la tranny has too much influence. He fixed it for a draw in the first fight to set up a rematch where canelo wins a robbery. The first fight wasnt even that hard to score and these are meant to be expert judges, got whole of commentary team (who picked canelo pre fight) saying golovkin won and then one judge has it 118-110 for a fighter who has a history of iffy scorecards. people will be even angrier in the second fight when they rob golovkin even worse.

Comment

I thought Golovkin did enough to win the first but I'd have to pick Canelo in the rematch and I expect many others to do the same. He showed he's got all the tools to beat him. He's faster, stronger, sharper, etc. He made a lot of stupid decisions that lost him the fight (in my eyes). I don't expect him to make the same mistakes the 2nd time and I think Canelo would win via decision.

Comment

I got GGG by a close decision, I just hope however it goes there's no controversy this time.
              I actually really enjoyed the fight, I thought it was gripping the whole way through with some exciting moments, especially later on when Canelo started standing his ground and letting his hands go more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I thought Golovkin did enough to win the first but I'd have to pick Canelo in the rematch and I expect many others to do the same. He showed he's got all the tools to beat him. He's faster, stronger, sharper, etc. He made a lot of stupid decisions that lost him the fight (in my eyes). I don't expect him to make the same mistakes the 2nd time and I think Canelo would win via decision.
                I agree with everything you said, I just don't know whether Canelo can utilise these tools in order to win enough rounds. I expect GGG will be more relentless in the rematch and think that could be the difference, as I still feel Canelo is very uncomfortable fighting at a fast pace. I've got GGG edging a close decision, I can't wait for the rematch regardless.

Comment

Ones gettin older

Canelo legit decision

Comment

canelo was able to do whatever he wanted to do in there in the first fight so with more aggression he'll more than likely stop GGG or a very unanimous decision.

i'm going with brutal stoppage as GGG won't hold when hurt giving us that morales / garcia stoppage that we oh so need.

Comment

Working...
                    X