Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Everyone knows you're spoon23 *****
    Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

My Biatchn' to TravestyNy :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

hahaha owning that piece of shit Travestyny left and right

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        hahaha owning that piece of shit Travestyny left and right
        Looks like it's you who got owned, you idiot. LMAOOOOO.

Enjoy that ban, bltch

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

You still talking. Haven't you already given me enough material.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

YOU LITTLE PlNK BlTCH

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            So you are just going to quote me and ignore half of what it saying?

Ignore the part about still opening a case even when the origin is not identified? #14? Lol

Did you read my post thoroughly?

Or are you just piecing together partial facts to support your opinion? We both know you have a history of partially quoting articles.

That's your problem. Try this instead: read facts and information then form an educated opinion.
            right now you have it backwards.

Go re-read my post and think about your response. Its been almost 2 years, might as well take another year learning about ABP. Lol.

So now you want to keep my in suspense? What are you talking about?

That 3 experts will review the data and vote on if they think its likely doping, not doping? And? What is your point?

When you do as an example, microdose. You are more than likely below the amount to trigger a positive result. THAT IS THE POINT OF MICRO-DOSING!!!

Some may risk it a bit and come up with a "suspicious" sample. Then the "experts" review and either they have or do not have sufficient evidence. With microdosing, they often cannot go any further and call it a day.

If suspicious, the request is to have the athlete tested more often.

Comment

• This should be on a sticky thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                So now you want to keep my in suspense? What are you talking about?

That 3 experts will review the data and vote on if they think its likely doping, not doping? And? What is your point?

When you do as an example, microdose. You are more than likely below the amount to trigger a positive result. THAT IS THE POINT OF MICRO-DOSING!!!

Some may risk it a bit and come up with a "suspicious" sample. Then the "experts" review and either they have or do not have sufficient evidence. With microdosing, they often cannot go any further and call it a day.

If suspicious, the request is to have the athlete tested more often.

You claimed that CIR test can be beat (for no other purposes than to support your opinion that Floyd uses PEDS) by using plant/animal based testosterone.

This statement may be true for CIR by itself, but I'm not a scientist so I don't know. Nor will I pretend to be one to validate my own opinion and contradict your expertise.

HOWEVER:

I pointed out to you within WADA Athlete Biological Passport procedures for WADA labs - there is a specific protocol labs will follow in the event the CIR can not detect the origin of the testosterone.

As you should know by now, the purpose for ABP is to bring forth doping violations without actually finding the dope. I PROVIDED you EXACT procedures for your example and you keep ignoring the post.

Instead of acknowledging these facts that you were obviously unaware of you decided to

- ignore ABP altogether
                - claim Microdosing
                - imply people will not do their job
                - ramble on with your speculative BS about how the process works
                - belittle target testing

Smh. You're so full of shlt.

FYI Microdosing is done to avoid target testing. Just like Dr Gerard (WADA TUEC) pointed out to you in the audio link YOU PROVIDED - this is more information you ignore - today's labs can find a "cup of sugar in a swimming pool". He then went on and explained to you that Microdosing at undetectable levels would have a "placebo effect".

Still think you can use a whizzinator to beat ABP?

Better yet, does VADA do any type of longitudinal testing? I know Thomas Hauser said VADA is a great bargain for the fighters to save money and all - but how would VADA handle candy yam flavored testosterone gummy bears?
                Last edited by Dosumpthin; 11-17-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• • Last, the news that the passport is beatable is not, well, news. Remember that point that other organizations fund research? Another study, not directly funded by WADA, found much the same as the recent French study.

The researchers in the other study included several well-regarded scientists (led by Ashenden). They gave 10 subjects twice-weekly microdoses of EPO for 12 weeks. Similar to the French study, researchers found a 10 percent increase in total hemoglobin mass, which correlates strongly to aerobic capacity. Just as with the French study, researchers found that none of the 10 athletes’ profiles would have been flagged as abnormal by the software analysis—it would have taken expert human review to catch, a point that the researchers made in their conclusion. The study met the other standards WADA says the French study missed: It used passport guidelines and was published in a peer-reviewed journal (the European Journal of Applied Physiology). The publication date? September, 2011.--------- yes the ABP can be beaten easily

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    • Last, the news that the passport is beatable is not, well, news. Remember that point that other organizations fund research? Another study, not directly funded by WADA, found much the same as the recent French study.

The researchers in the other study included several well-regarded scientists (led by Ashenden). They gave 10 subjects twice-weekly microdoses of EPO for 12 weeks. Similar to the French study, researchers found a 10 percent increase in total hemoglobin mass, which correlates strongly to aerobic capacity. Just as with the French study, researchers found that none of the 10 athletes’ profiles would have been flagged as abnormal by the software analysis—it would have taken expert human review to catch, a point that the researchers made in their conclusion. The study met the other standards WADA says the French study missed: It used passport guidelines and was published in a peer-reviewed journal (the European Journal of Applied Physiology). The publication date? September, 2011.--------- yes the ABP can be beaten easily

Easily? A study about the effects of micro dosing EPO led by the doctor who CREATED EPO testing = easy?

Lol. Idiot. Never mind the ABP parameters have changed significantly since 2011.

Now point to a study that shows micro dosing to fool ABP AND STILL PASS ANY TARGET TESTING.

You can't. All of the studies are meant to fall under the ABP radar and AVOID target testing. WE ALL KNOW FLOYD AND MANNY WERE SUBJECTED TO TARGET TESTING (CIR for instance) AND WERE CHARGED ACCORDINGLY.

What you two numbnuts don't get is ABP is the most effective testing strategy available.

1. WADA is able to monitor a large pool of athletes and EFFECTIVELY target suspicious profiles.

2. ABP allows for doping violations
                    without finding dope.

Edit:

****wait a minute. I thought you guys said Floyd uses an IV to mask drugs? Why would he do that since he allegedly consulted with Memo to microdose at undetectable levels
                    ?

Bwhahahaha. As Travestny would say LOG THE **** OFF!
                    Last edited by Dosumpthin; 11-17-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Someone linked a study buried in this long ass thread that HGH improves hand eye coordination. To the guy that posted it can you repost it here? thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X