No announcement yet.

10 years on boxing scene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud. 85% of my posts are in fight night threads because of only a few of my friends like boxing and I don't see them all that much so I gotta comment on the rounds to random strangers

So Happy Boxing Scene Birthday to me!

what ever you do in life just remember ye proud, ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      This is very true and exactly how I felt. I was in the Marines doe not Army.

I didn't do the things I did for the United States, I did it for my fellow Marines who were in the **** with me. Most of them had families and kids. I was just a dumbass 19 year old who got lost on the way to college.
      My cousin's husband is going to be redeployed soon. I thought he literally might die within the first 15 minutes over there but he didn't and apparently he's really good at war and he's now going to be the man in charge.

I guess it's one of those things with his nice guy laid back demeanor and self deprecating sense of humor even people who know him,like myself,forget he is just completely fearless with ****** strength and will fight anything at anytime. He doesn't look for a fight but he will and he will beat your ass but be super nice about it. I saw him knock a Mexican guys teeth out behind the cafeteria in high school. I don't know what that boy was thinking grabbing his arm. That to this day is one of the most epic knockouts I've ever seen. I guess he woke up eventually idk tbh.

Comment

Thanks man!!!!!

Hope grandpa kaydo is living well!
        Haven't posted for a while but suddenly got the desire when l saw your post.Been a long time, man.

I'm doing good man, enjoyng grandfatherhood. Thanks!

Last edited by kadyo's; 11-10-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          My cousin's husband is going to be redeployed soon. I thought he literally might die within the first 15 minutes over there but he didn't and apparently he's really good at war and he's now going to be the man in charge.

I guess it's one of those things with his nice guy laid back demeanor and self deprecating sense of humor even people who know him,like myself,forget he is just completely fearless with ****** strength and will fight anything at anytime. He doesn't look for a fight but he will and he will beat your ass but be super nice about it. I saw him knock a Mexican guys teeth out behind the cafeteria in high school. I don't know what that boy was thinking grabbing his arm. That to this day is one of the most epic knockouts I've ever seen. I guess he woke up eventually idk tbh.
          'I plead with you, with tears in my eyes. If you **** with me I'll kill you all'

Comment

Congratulations

My turn next month. Feels like yesterday i was a noob logging in for the first time to tell the world how Hatton was gunna ice that Mayweather kid

Heres to 10 years more

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
              Haven't posted for a while but suddenly got the desire when l saw your post.Been a long time, man.

I'm doing good man, enjoyng grandfatherhood. Thanks!

Nice pic, kaydo! Looks like someone has you wrapped around their little fingers!

Comment

Thanks!

The only thing I can say is I don't post when I am overseas except when I went to see Klitschko-Adamek in your native land and that was because I ran into Adamek at the airport hotel because both of our flights back to the US were delayed.

You posted when you where in Denmark for Kessler-Froch I. You overcame the ash cloud that, according to Froch, caused his downfall lol.

Happy BS B-day my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

You posted when you where in Denmark for Kessler-Froch I. You overcame the ash cloud that, according to Froch, caused his downfall lol.

Happy BS B-day my friend.
                  Thanks!
                  Ha, we gotta do that again. I didn't actually post, you were reading to me about how posters were saying this was "like two euro-robots trying to go to war". It was a great fight with two guys near their primes.

That venue was awesome and the Danes put on a good show. Thailand is the weirdest place to see a fight I think. They will have fights at the tail end of muay thai matches or in some random gym at 2pm with me sitting with a bunch of factory workers who are only there because their company is sponsoring it and they get time off of work to watch. LOL. Generally, it's some guy who is 51-1 against some bum they dragged off the street and gave 1000 baht.

If there is a major event in the spring let me know. I can stop in on my way to Africa and we can miss all the historical attractions Denmark has to offer to get drunk and watch it.

Last edited by jreckoning; 11-12-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Thanks!
                    Ha, we gotta do that again. I didn't actually post, you were reading to me about how posters were saying this was "like two euro-robots trying to go to war". It was a great fight with two guys near their primes.

That venue was awesome and the Danes put on a good show. Thailand is the weirdest place to see a fight I think. They will have fights at the tail end of muay thai matches or in some random gym at 2pm with me sitting with a bunch of factory workers who are only there because their company is sponsoring it and they get time off of work to watch. LOL. Generally, it's some guy who is 51-1 against some bum they dragged off the street and gave 1000 baht.

If there is a major event in the spring let me know. I can stop in on my way to Africa and we can miss all the historical attractions Denmark has to offer to get drunk and watch it.

Would be awesome, but the Danish fight scene is at an all time low. Germany is bad as well. So unless you have changed your opinion on female boxing and a chance to see the goat Cecilia Braekhus), the chances are dim.

Comment

Happy Decade, the first decade is the best!

Comment

Working...
                      X