Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: We Won't Take Lowball Money For Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous comments from Hearn suggesting Parker isn't good enough for AJ, when AJ has such pathetic resume.

Parker would be the best non-retired fighter on AJs resume by a mile.

Have we all forgotten aj fought molina in one of the worst heavy weight fights of all time just 12 months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      STOP

Bellew is trash, he lost to masternek, schooled by cleverly at 175, KO'd by the pimp...now he won a vacant belt v some african midget and hit the lottery vs a crippled haye he can suddenly have a chance with legitimate Heavyweights?

he couldnt even beat a legitimate cruiser-weight.
      gassiev? loses by KO
      Usyk? loses by KO
      Breidis loses by KO
      Dorticos loses by KO
      glowacki loses by KO

even 11 fight novice michael hunter would beat him, tabiti would also probably beat him.

please stop with this ridiculousness.

Only in the UK can a fighter this crap be relevant in the heavy weight division

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        You are slowly becoming the biggest man biatch on here boy

You are the typical sort to go into hiding when aj knocks wilder out
        Hiding for what? Lmao. Because I picked wrong? If I was fighting and I lost maybe I'd go into hiding-to train harder lol, but I'm not fighting. Go into hiding... Lmao!!! All I'm doing is criticizing Joshua and your cry baby ass doesn't like it.
        Last edited by Raggamuffin; 10-12-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          I like Parker.

Parker is good, but not great. He will get blasted out by Wilder and Joshua at this stage.
          But that's not a reason to avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Parker is making a voluntary defence soon. Looking at the rankings both Miller & Breazeale are busy. They are #4 & 5 respectively. Team Parker did say they were looking at a possible defence against Fujimoto (WBO #8) in Japan which would be a big payday as Fujimoto would be the first Japanese HW to get a title shot. That would be a huge marketing ploy so I can't blame them for considering it. Christian Hammer is the WBO #1 & Tom Schwarz is the WBO #2. Neither of those guys would bring the big payday. I'm not sure how Schwarz is the #2. Zhelei Zhang is also in the WBO top 10. Would he draw a big crowd in China? I wonder if they are considering that fight as well?
            hammer is fighting povetkin and im pretty sure schwartz has a fight lined up too?

Your right they probably take that japanese dude and then fight the haye/bellew winner or maybe lucas browne or even Lepai in Samoa would generate interest there/NZ..

Comment

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
              So he can make a couple hundred grand to defend in NZ.
              Ironically NZ did a far better job of hosting Parker fights than those bumbling Furys did. That uk hosted promotion was a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                Higgins is really digging up his fighter if he thinks Parker would have a hope in hell just facing up to Joshua and throwing. Parker may not have been dropped so far whilst Joshua has but it's clear as day to anyone that when it comes to power that Parker has absolutely nothing in comparison to Joshua so standing and throwing is only going to end one way... Parker on his back.
                Parker would still be the best non retired fighter AJ has fought by a long way.

And probably the 2nd or 3rd opponent aj has faced that is there to actually throw punches back.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  AJ. is unbeaten and has fought much better opposition.Parker struggled against a below average fighter in Hughie Fury and has not fought anyone of note.

Whyte and Del boy a fit Tyson and AJ would hammer ameture Parker who doesn't seem to be improving at all.

I hope AJ. doesn't go the Parker route as there's much better opposition than him at PPV level.
                  Who other than wilder is better for aj to fight? Molina rematch? .... lol

Aj resume is pathetic, when has good opposition been a requirement for his fights. Lol... Molina

Get off the hype train.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Parker is like third in line at best for Joshua
                    Why isn't he fighting these top 3 people then?. Instead he's fighting 100th ranked people like molina... lol

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                      weak soft kiwi Joey Parker stinks and is not a contender for anything in boxing.
                      He's a world champion ya moron. And he had to fight for it, his belt wasn't bought for him by eddie hearn for 7 million like AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X