Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-24-2016, 08:19 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,500,185,107.11
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
It is "Near Food". They make it taste like real food in a laboratory.
i disagree.

they've been aiming for an image restoration for years now. and part of that restoration was making and using real ingredients in their food. that's not to say that it's healthy stuff you're eating, but it's not fake gmo crap either. i'm sure fillers are used though, in fact that's pretty much a given.
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:21 PM #12
Boss

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,628,378,541,621,379,072.00
Total Points: 253,628,378,541,671,219,200.00
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist No Message - -jose- BOSS - BTL :beerchug: - -jose- 
right back at you :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread. - Santa_ Happy Birthday. As for them poor Blacks, Let Them Eat Cake, right? - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
i hear it all the time, someone brings up mcdonalds and someone goes "ewwwww gross, mcdonalds is disgusting!"

i don't understand it. i get that you may have a perception that the quality of their food doesn't suit your standards, but to say that it tastes gross is absurd. their food does not taste gross, in fact, it's delicious. this goes for all of their burger options, now if you said the McChiken or Filet o Fish was gross then i'd believe you, even though they're not really that bad.

have you actually had a big mac, mcdouble, quarter pounder (royale with cheese, green teefs), or McNuggets? or even their fries? how can one honestly say these menu staples taste bad?

just look at it and tell me you don't want to bury your face all up in that at this very moment?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Hey Alexkid
Enayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:24 PM #13
Banned

No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
Hey Alexkid
hey loser, do you even know what the purpose of posting on an alt is? it's to post on when your main account is banned. and if i was alexkid, and he clearly isn't banned, why would i waste time posting on this account if i was him? use your brain next time dumbo, so you can prevent getting slapped up like this in the future.

now get the fvck off my nuts.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:26 PM #14
Power to the People

Quoted: 4241 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,050,032,797,318,437,632.00
Total Points: 2,050,083,742,320,299,776.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
and don't even get me started on their breakfast.

have u even tried a McGriddle with egg and bacon? hell, even their classic Egg Mcmuffin. you can't go wrong with anything on the breakfast menu.
Man Filipinos really love MCDonalds lol, I always see you guys up there in the morning.

The only breakfast food I like from Mcdonalds is the biscuit, sausage, egg with cheese and the hashwbrowns.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:28 PM #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Man Filipinos really love MCDonalds lol, I always see you guys up there in the morning.

The only breakfast food I like from Mcdonalds is the biscuit, sausage, egg with cheese and the hashwbrowns.
you're doing an injustice to yourself for not mixing and matching. mcgriddles, sausage mcmuffin, egg mcmuffin, even the deluxe breakfast is bomb.

although i do question the eggs that come with the deluxe breakfast. it always comes in a square patty that tastes kinda rubbery. it's like scrambled but not scrambled.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:28 PM #16
Power to the People

hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ofEverything View Post
I remember reading some article that talked about why some people hate some foods from a psychological level. I don't really remember the whole article but it did say if your brain perceives something as dangerous to consume (not like poison, but something that can make you sick for example) it will literally alter the taste of the food when you put it in your mouth to make it seem less appealing.

So people who convince themselves McDonald's is disgusting CAN actually alter the taste and make it seem disgusting.

Once a few years ago I was really high (on weed) and ate an insane amount of Hawaiian pizza and got really sick, I can't stand pineapples anymore if one makes its way into my mouth accidentally I have to flush my mouth or else I feel like I'll vomit. It's weird.

Yeah its a prejudice or preconceived notion or bias, people develop it, Arbys was the place they used. Arbys is delicious but for some reason people make fun of it, its a plant thin cut like paper but stacked up roastbeef when combined with arby sauce or horse sauce with a side of curly fries is soo good.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:36 PM #17
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 768,496,919,560,277.12
Total Points: 118,769,607,890,511,264.00
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to Mighty_Windir

I can't eat at McDonalds. I tried it once in like 5th grade and I didn't had a good reaction to it. Maybe I'm allergic to something there or not I'm not sure, but the fries as awesome, even though they're fried in dangerous chemicals
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:42 PM #18
Power to the People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
I can't eat at McDonalds. I tried it once in like 5th grade and I didn't had a good reaction to it. Maybe I'm allergic to something there or not I'm not sure, but the fries as awesome, even though they're fried in dangerous chemicals
Naw you are not alone, it does have the feeling you are eating something that your body doesn't react well too, it doesnt really have a chemical taste but your body doesn't make you feel good after, I usually get tired after eating a big mac, but when I eat fresh ingredient hamburger from In and Out I feel energetic and satisfied. MCDonalds uses cheap meat, they only use good meat in their special angus burgers. the regular burgers have a mixture of soy, beans, and meat its basically half filler and half meat or something.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:43 PM #19
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 2193 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 317,753,873,105,336,049,598,464.00
Total Points: 317,753,873,105,336,049,598,464.00
Congratz on your promotion! - jazluvr it's all in a name :fing02: :lol1: - -jose- birf dae - Tago Nang Tago Thanks for the info - Enayze No Message - MDPopescu 
what up T! just driving by buddy :drive: :wave: - -jose- In lui of green - jazluvr I just read the green k message and of course I don't mind you my ninja! - -jose- Feliz Navidad amigo! - -jose- Merry Christmas - siablo14 
Merry Christmas, TBear! Love yah (No homo) - Kuyukut Merry Christmas, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 Belated Merry Christmas mate, hope you had a good one. - Brady_Blows12 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too T sorry it's late but I was away - -jose- Who came first, the Easter Bunny or the Easter egg? - !! AI-Holmes!! 
congrats! - -jose- Celebrating my son's 2 goals yesterday (he's 8) has 9 for the season one more game left - -jose- HBD - siablo14 Happy bday. Have a beer - -MEGA- Happy 4th and be lated birthday hermano! - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
i disagree.

they've been aiming for an image restoration for years now. and part of that restoration was making and using real ingredients in their food. that's not to say that it's healthy stuff you're eating, but it's not fake gmo crap either. i'm sure fillers are used though, in fact that's pretty much a given.
When I make a hamburger this is what I use, hamburger patty, salt, pepper and onion power.

The hamburger patty at McD contains:
Quote:
Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, yeast, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated monoglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide, soy flour), calcium propionate and sodium propionate (preservatives), soy lecithin.
From their own website!

Sure they make it taste good but....
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:48 PM #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
When I make a hamburger this is what I use, hamburger patty, salt, pepper and onion power.

The hamburger patty at McD contains:

From their own website!

Sure they make it taste good but....
interesting...is that up to date?

but it makes sense because each burger joint has to have their own individual style. otherwise every burger would taste the same. if two burger joints buy from the same beef company then they would taste identical.

Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-24-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
dislike, food?, mcdonalds, physically, taste

User Tag List