Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-18-2016, 08:22 PM #41
Banned

Quoted: 1574 Post(s)
Tago Nang Tago has disabled reputation
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,500,187,021.11
No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago No Message - Tago Nang Tago 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tago Nang Tago Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Tago Nang Tago Head and Neck Cancer - Tago Nang Tago 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
One thing I'll admit to doing is wearing Nike running shoes when going out to eat (non fancy eatery), watch a movie or just hang out with friends.

I'm talking about these types though.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Nike Flex Run's have been my go to shoe for a while. I don't think it's a big deal.
not a big deal if you live in a metropolis city/area. i see people wearing these all the time as their casual shoes. i do the same.
Tago Nang Tago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 12:56 AM #42
Power to the People

Quoted: 4251 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,219,021,428,872,238,592.00
Total Points: 2,219,072,373,874,118,400.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
not a big deal if you live in a metropolis city/area. i see people wearing these all the time as their casual shoes. i do the same.
Tago I thought you were slippers with socks on, or Payless shoes?
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:45 AM #43
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,666,342,979.13
Total Points: 276,671,841,891.62
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
i went to the circus today with my little cousin in downtown LA and there was a middle-aged dad and his two sons sitting next to us.

the dad had on a red and white striped polo shirt with a navy blue blazer over it. that alone drew my attention. he wore these light blue faded jeans and those ridiculously oversized new balance shoes with the laces all over the place. his look was so sloppy, he looked like a catalogue from a 90's target ad!

but what was worse was that his sense of style was passed on to his two sons! they looked to be about 14 or so. one had on stonewashed jeans and an oversized Gap t-shirt, the thing was like XXL it looked worse because he was skinny. the neck was all stretched out too. the worst part was the new balance shoes though. nothing matched! the other son had something similar except he was wearing sketchers to go with his windbreaker workout pants that had a zipper that could be turned into shorts. it was a travesty!

not a single one of them were wearing socks either, gross.

how are those youngin's supposed to get poosy when their dad is dressing them up like that?

i don't even gotta tell you what ethnic group they belonged to.

imma let my lil homie Beercules let ya'll know.
Post pictures or it never happened
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:53 AM #44
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 276,666,342,979.13
Total Points: 276,671,841,891.62
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ofEverything View Post
If you're going to be one of those douchebags who still refer to Rolex as a "sports" watch company you're going out of your way to prove what an idiot you are.

You just said Patek is "mainly a precious metal dress watch company" and yet right before you talk **** about Breitling using steel and aluminum for the BEZEL? Really? The ****ing bezel is what bothers you?

And on top of that your best comparison was to take one of Breitlings least popular watches?

Superocean Heritage - Half the price of a Submariner

In London they sell those for 5.00 claiming 'my friend got these from Harods'.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 01:47 PM #45
Am vise de peste.. 10's

Quoted: 1870 Post(s)
BM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond reputeBM dnobagaV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8.83
Total Points: 187,791,168,740,483,563,520.00
Cool thread - Brick Top Eat a dick - No Diggity erectile dysfunction - Omowale Tribe Conor Fucking McGregor! - PF Rudyo Love you mate. - BM dnobagaV 
good times - Weltschmerz No Message - ScottWeiland fir putting me on ignore rist - Shaolin Sword I saw your thread about liking BBC.  Put this in ya VaJayJay Bltch :lol1: - travestyny 

Should I get a watch with a Chrono or nah? Price isn't important, I'm just asking regarding its looks.
BM dnobagaV is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fashion, people, sense?

User Tag List