Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Than do nothing............
    you've been of no help whatsoever.

i'm out here trying to strengthen my core and ur telling me to do 1000 situps like i am hercules or something? wtf man?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'

I told you to do 1000 push-ups..............?
      asking me to do 300 is like asking me to do 1,000. i can probably only do like 40 at most.

as for pushups, i can probably only do like 7 or 10. but even then i don't see how pushups help your core muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        you've been of no help whatsoever.

i'm out here trying to strengthen my core and ur telling me to do 1000 situps like i am hercules or something? wtf man?

Watch manny pacqiuao ab workout and do the same.

Use less reps (he does 50) and more break time

Maybe 20 sec work and 10 sec break and so on
        10-12 exercises

You can also do 40-50 sit ups (depends how much you can do ) and do maybe 3 reps with 1 min break.

And work your way up to 100 or even 200 ( mayweather does 200 x 3)

You can do planks 1 minute, 30 sec break x 3

Or buy a ab wheel and do exercises with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
          You can do planks 1 minute, 30 sec break x 3

Or buy a ab wheel and do exercises with it.
          i've started doing planks. this was a good suggestion, thanks. i'm going to find a decent plank routine to stick to and do it everyday like this one.

ab wheel will probably come later,im too weak to do anything with a ab wheel with proper form.

Comment

Watch pacquiao's ab excersive on youtube, I've been using it for 2 years and no joke Im much more stronger than other when it comes to abs training. really beautiful his method is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              300 situps?? 100 pushups????

i hope you guys aren't serious. what do i look like to you, the terminator or something??? im a scrawny kid with a weak midsection. i have no intentions of becoming a boxer or anything like that,i just want to strengthen my core for other reasons.

i am thinking of buying one of those big rubber balls to help do core workouts and stuff. will this be a good starT??

and you metnioned jump roping. how exactly does jump rope help strengthen your core?
              I'm 5'10 126-132 lbs on a good day. I do 450 reps per day on the abs. Targeting every part. 300 isn't so bad. I don't do sit ups so I wouldn't recomend them for anyone. They just feel very awkward unless you are doing them like boxers do when they lay on a table flat and touch their toes each rep. What I do is I lay on my back with by head and legs of the ground and touch my knees to my chest and the fully extend them. 50 reps with each rep lasting 2 seconds. Superset with 50 reps of scissor kicks. Superset that with sideways bends holding a weight of your preference in hand doing 25 reps per side. rest 1 minute and repeat.

100 push ups are easy to do if you break em down. Do 4 sets of 25 that should be easy enough. I could get the entire 100 done in one set if I wanted to and you will be able to as well before you know it.

Comment

Working...
              X