Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-03-2015, 02:55 PM #361
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,786,063.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Just look at the reactions to this tragedy by Reps and Dems and see who is using this tragedy to further and agenda, and who is not:

The reaction of Democrats....

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino . Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws...
- O'Malley's tweet

Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop.
- Sanders tweet

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now.
- Hillary's tweet

The reaction of Republicans via Twitter...

California shooting looks very bad. Good luck to law enforcement and God bless. This is when our police are so appreciated!
- Donald Trump

Praying for the victims, their families & the San Bernardino first responders in the wake of this tragic shooting.
- Jeb Bush

My thoughts and prayers are with the shooting victims and their families in San Bernardino.
- Ben Carson

Praying for those impacted by the shooting in California today.
- Mike Huckabee

My thoughts & prayers go out to those impacted by the shooting in San Bernardino, especially the first responders.
- John Kasich

Praying for all those victimized by the shootings in San Bernardino, California today.
- Chris Christie

Thoughts & prayers are with #SanBernardino
- Lindsey Graham

Our prayers are with the victims, their families, and the first responders in San Bernardino who willingly go into harm’s way to save others
- Ted Cruz

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, families, and brave first responders during this unspeakable tragedy.
- Rand Paul

Sounds like Republicans care about the victims, while the Democrats only care about their agenda.
Yea...lol

republicans care so much they want to "pray" the problem away. Yea, let's pray to an imaginary god, and he will take care of everything. Like they want to pray the drought away in California, because god bestowed the earth to man, and he would never let anything happen to it as it says in the Bible.

Instead, democrats are trying to do something tangible. You know, try and keep people like this from obtaining guns. Instead of "praying".
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:58 PM #362
Head Mexican in Charge

Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
The liberals. You're a liberal Democrat. It's obvious to anyone who listens to your tripe.

Correct. Did you not read my quotes from both sides?

Yes, you do need to think. One side is using these shootings for political gain. One is not. My quotes prove which side is which. It's simple English, so you likely won't get it though.
Why wouldn't I understand simple English? You don't even know the meaning of faux.....lol

No need to insult, there you go again, just another example of you insulting. That's what people do when they lose argument after argument.

It's ok, I'm not a liberal democrat at all, but keep believing that. Like I said, one side is trying to do something about the issue, the other is praying it away!

Hallelujah! Pray the violence away! In the name of Jeeeeeeezus Christ, amen!

Thank you lord Jeeezus.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:58 PM #363
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4422 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 798,631,842,033,700,096.00
Total Points: 10,898,637,844,715,587,584.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jose- View Post
tell me where in my post there's a joke about this incident

and don't tell me about family or values, please broski I know more about it than most of you guys

time to rethink gun politics? lol

BRO IF EVERY LAW ABIDING CITIZEN THAT LEGALLY OWNS A FIREARM TURNS IN THEIR GUN OR GUNS TOMORROW MORNING THIS SHIT iS NOT GONNA END AMIGO

remember the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun

my heart goes out to everyone that have lost their lives in the hands of some crazy mother fcuker BUT the thought of me sitting next to you and fight the gun control battle has and will never cross my mind

turn in my guns and become a sitting duck...never

you made an "inb4" joke in a thread about gun violence.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:00 PM #364
SAW GUNNER

Quoted: 3179 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 939,379,027,312,982,884,352.00
Total Points: 939,379,027,312,984,326,144.00
Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN 
red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts 
No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ßringer Props - Agent Mulder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

praying will do as much as more gun laws tbh.

not much.
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:02 PM #365
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4709 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,522,198.25
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
republicans care so much they want to "pray" the problem away.
Better that than taking Constitutional rights away.

Quote:
Instead, democrats are trying to do something tangible. You know, try and keep people like this from obtaining guns. Instead of "praying".
It's been shown to fail!! Why do you think places in the US with strict gun control have the most crime?

Don't you pay attention to documented facts? Or do you just accept what the Party of Gruber (who mocks you for being "stupid) at face value?

God gave you a brain with the ability to do simple logic. Use it.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:03 PM #366
Tarded. Im a pilot now.

Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,864,961,867,715,289,088.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:05 PM #367
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4709 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,111,111,522,198.25
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Why wouldn't I understand simple English? You don't even know the meaning of faux.....lol
I know the meaning of the word, but that's not how the news network in question spells their name. Grow up and stop using pet names for those you don't like or agree with.

Quote:
No need to insult, there you go again, just another example of you insulting. That's what people do when they lose argument after argument.
Again, no English skills.

I quoted someone else. Notice the quotation marks, that should have clued you in. He insulted you, not me. I was just quoting him, and trying to be nice by letting you know someone had insulted you. Yet you're mad at me!!

Quote:
It's ok, I'm not a liberal democrat at all, but keep believing that.
LMAO!!! Now you're flat out lying.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:06 PM #368
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10074 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,832,158,654,458,958,446,592.00
Total Points: 9,287,372,341,065,251,028,992.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
depends.

you can do mass shooting with hunting rifles too.

the texas univ shooter shot like 50 ppl. most with hunting rifles from a tower.
I didn't say you couldn't do it with a hunting rifle. And okay, but imagine a guy on a tower with a AR-15 or other assault rifle. I'd assume whatever situation you can put a mfer killing people with a gun in that these assault rifles are always gonna be deadlier than my grandfathers hunting rifle would be.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:07 PM #369
Head Mexican in Charge

Quote:
What constitutional rights are Dems trying to take away. Hopefully you will answer ONE question...lol

Quote:
It's been shown to fail!! Why do you think places in the US with strict gun control have the most crime?

Don't you pay attention to documented facts? Or do you just accept what the Party of Gruber (who mocks you for being "stupid) at face value?

That's not completely true. Sure it won't prevent it as I have stated in this thread that guns are going nowhere, but if it can prevent 1, that's enough for me.

Why are gun owners so against comprehensive gun laws that would push for background checks, mental health checks, and registration? I know, I know, because you won't be able to fend off the evil American government and they will come and take your precious d1ck extensions away...

Even though I have asked the question and no answer. Guns aren't going anywhere, some people just want to make sure we can prevent SOME of these needless shootings.

Let's just pray the problem away though.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:07 PM #370
upinurgirlsguts

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,618,889,502,752,538.00
Total Points: 17,618,890,514,279,286.00
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez "unlike floyd" was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Quote:

Wow. The right wing paranoia is real with this one.
2501 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
california., mass, shooting

User Tag List