Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-03-2015, 12:44 PM #31
Mike

Quoted: 2477 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,577,101,599,106,121,728.00
Total Points: 182,882,101,599,107,547,136.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Wow, so this is what you wish on the U.S? Will there be shootings? Sure, but I can guarantee you that it won't be the same.

Look at the numbers of people from each country going to join ISIS. For a country with 350 million people, the U.S has very few. Countries like England, France, Germany and Australia have much more.

It's because of what I said. The second generation here in the U.S are wearing jeans, drinking Coca-Cola, texting and going to the mall. Where as in many places in the UK, they are still being told that is not right.

I was reading where in the UK, Asian girls are being married off to older men and the authorities aren't doing anything about it. Here in the U.S you get jail for being a pedo.

Like I said, man the fuk up and take your culture back. If I lived in the UK I would respect it's laws and culture. If I didn't like it I would get the fuk out.
Did i say i wished that on any country?.

And
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
at you thinking your entire Muslim population is westernised.

The US has also had hundreds of citizens join ISIS and many have returned.
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:54 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Hitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,010,047,939.40
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Quote:
Difference is, you can come to East LA and have a torta, Jarrito the tamarindo and enjoy the culture without anyone coming up to you and telling you to "How dare you enter a Mexican area".

I'm watching videos of women getting harassed in the streets because they won't wear hijabs, and even politicians being told to stay out of Muslim areas.

In the U.S, we never preached multiculturalism. We preached American patriotism. It's the reason the second generation loves this country, as I love this country. I see myself as Mexican/American, but never do I not see myself as American, nor do I hate this country or it's culture.

Multiculturalism has failed miserably in the UK because you guys don't take pride in your country. You think flying a flag is corny and stupid. Maybe if you uplifted yourselves more, you would take more pride and immigrants would follow suit instead of hating the very country they inhabit.
I live surrounded by predominantly Muslim areas, and I never get harassed, or told to leave. I'm sat talking to a Muslim as I type this. I have Muslim friends, and I buy things from Muslim businesses. I don't share their beliefs, and I have civil conversations about our differences regularly without getting my head removed from my shoulders. In my experience the Muslims I've encountered are friendly, and just want to get on with their lives.
That doesn't mean there aren't crimes committed by Muslims, but generally I'm sure they commit crimes for the very same reason any other criminal commits a crime, rather than the fact they're Muslims.
So in my experience 'multiculturalism' hasn't failed, but don't worry, I'll watch some YouTube videos, wave my Union Jack boxers over my head, and "uplift" myself accordingly.
Hitman Hodgson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:59 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
creekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,553,356.80
One of the better posters here - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
Don't worry the US will have the same problem very soon.

The only difference being all your Muslims will be armed to the teeth with legally owned firearms.

Yeaaaa yall don't seem to look or feel safe over there right now. But explain this to me. If ISIS can illegally obtain firearms and ammunition then how exactly is a gun ban for law abiding citizens beneficial to your nation's national security.
Idk it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me. I mean didn't Nazi Germany come dangerously close to invading with ground forces your very country like 70 something years ago? Disarming your public makes easy pickins for Islamic extremist implementing terrorism. A armed citizenry creates it's own obstacles for foreign and domestic enemies.
Japan knew invading America would be futile BECAUSE the insinuation of a heavily armed public. A Japanese general said something like there'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
creekrat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:01 PM #34
Co.cktail

Quoted: 2406 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,434,553,589,176,288.00
Total Points: 36,377,054,806,690,296.00
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Can a mod keep the thread on Topic?

We dont need anymore Gun control or immigrants threads.

This is about Air strikes against ISIS in Syria
Tom Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:38 PM #35
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,784,618.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
I live surrounded by predominantly Muslim areas, and I never get harassed, or told to leave. I'm sat talking to a Muslim as I type this. I have Muslim friends, and I buy things from Muslim businesses. I don't share their beliefs, and I have civil conversations about our differences regularly without getting my head removed from my shoulders. In my experience the Muslims I've encountered are friendly, and just want to get on with their lives.
That doesn't mean there aren't crimes committed by Muslims, but generally I'm sure they commit crimes for the very same reason any other criminal commits a crime, rather than the fact they're Muslims.
So in my experience 'multiculturalism' hasn't failed, but don't worry, I'll watch some YouTube videos, wave my Union Jack boxers over my head, and "uplift" myself accordingly.
Oh fantastic, so anecdotal evidence proves me wrong. Is that why your own PM said multiculturalism has failed? What in the hell does he know about England right?
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:54 PM #36
Co.cktail

Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Oh fantastic, so anecdotal evidence proves me wrong. Is that why your own PM said multiculturalism has failed? What in the hell does he know about England right?
And your youtube video trumps his life long anecdotal evidence?

Strong.

Completely irrelevant to the thread though
Old 12-03-2015, 02:00 PM #37
Co.cktail

Whats your thoughts on Air Strikes in Syria, Cuauh?

Do you worry about the long term implications?

How will we manage to end up with a Govt that isnt Assad if we are only attacking ISIS?

Can we afford it?

Can we afford not to attack ISIS?
Old 12-03-2015, 02:03 PM #38
Mike

Quoted: 2477 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,577,101,599,106,121,728.00
Total Points: 182,882,101,599,107,547,136.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekrat77 View Post

Yeaaaa yall don't seem to look or feel safe over there right now. But explain this to me. If ISIS can illegally obtain firearms and ammunition then how exactly is a gun ban for law abiding citizens beneficial to your nation's national security.
Idk it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me. I mean didn't Nazi Germany come dangerously close to invading with ground forces your very country like 70 something years ago? Disarming your public makes easy pickins for Islamic extremist implementing terrorism. A armed citizenry creates it's own obstacles for foreign and domestic enemies.
Japan knew invading America would be futile BECAUSE the insinuation of a heavily armed public. A Japanese general said something like there'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Compare terrorist attacks in UK and US soil.
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:20 PM #39
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,784,618.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
And your youtube video trumps his life long anecdotal evidence?

Strong.

Completely irrelevant to the thread though
Well video at least is evidence of something right? Where did the EDL arise from? Was it something comparable to the KKK because I would argue that point.

Something is going on, even though you may want to down play it. I'm not putting England down, I'm merely saying that this PC bullsh1t doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
Whats your thoughts on Air Strikes in Syria, Cuauh?

Do you worry about the long term implications?

How will we manage to end up with a Govt that isnt Assad if we are only attacking ISIS?

Can we afford it?

Can we afford not to attack ISIS?
I was against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I am for the U.S NOT getting involved in that war in Syria and against ISIS.

At the same time, anyone who thinks that Bush or Obama created ISIS or that that terrorism only exists in the world because of what the west has done has not done their homework.
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:40 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1261 Post(s)
Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,981,706,106,332,598,239,232.00
Total Points: 38,076,706,106,332,722,233,344.00
Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ :) - Salim_Shady here's a whopper on me - -jose- Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Merry Christmas Amazinger - TBear Cheers! Merry Christmas - Beercules Season's Gree....I mean Merry Christmas!!! - DannYankee Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! :beerchug: - -jose- 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER we popping bottles son! good day to you too broski - -jose- It's Canadian Moosehead...Drink it ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Them damn Injins ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Wear this with pride. You are now and ever shall be an Honorary American. If anyone asks for your papers ? Tell em Bernie said I don't need no stink'n papers !  LOL ! All this just to tell you I'm outta green.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Does anyone notice that NATO ( U.S. etal.) kept bombing oil refinery,tankers etc.etc.....

So that in case they have to deal with Assad he does not have the resources and money thus his government fail eventually..
Amazinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
authorise, bombings!!, finally, islamic, state

User Tag List