No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    80% of muscums in Europe are on welfare, according to a recent statistic. they're here to work doe, improve the economy doe.
    As long as they're driving down wage standards and buy things with other peoples money and contribute to fake "growth" it doesn't matter if 100% of them are on welfare. The people who wanted them there to begin with will want even more of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      Most of these clowns are stopped before that can rack up kills. You hear about it when everyone stands down and just lets them do what they want.
      If that were true, that link wouldn't only have 12 examples since 1997.

Reality is you can put them up against a lot more "successful" mass shootings every year in the US (325 this year alone). Guns aren't stopping the killing, indeed given the thousands killed every year in the US, they're enabling it.

These mass killers tend to target soft targets, schools, universities etc not everyone can carry a gun and giving everyone guns is only going to increase the number of people with the capacity to lose their shit and go on a killing spree.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Jesus. They're trying to break that record every year too.
        it's sickening. they play victim and preach hate on the streets while we line their pockets and get blown up. ungrateful scumbags.

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        As long as they're driving down wage standards and buy things with other peoples money and contribute to fake "growth" it doesn't matter if 100% of them are on welfare. The people who wanted them there to begin with will want even more of them.
        no ****ing doubt, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          If that were true, that link wouldn't only have 12 examples since 1997.

Reality is you can put them up against a lot more "successful" mass shootings every year in the US (325 this year alone). Guns aren't stopping the killing, indeed given the thousands killed every year in the US, they're enabling it.

These mass killers tend to target soft targets, schools, universities etc not everyone can carry a gun and giving everyone guns is only going to increase the number of people with the capacity to lose their shit and go on a killing spree.
          325 mass shootings this year huh?

was that a joke or typo?

Comment

325 mass shootings this year huh?

was that a joke or typo?
            Oh I see, by "mass shootings", they mean "shootings of any type, including ones with one or even zero deaths, including failed gang drivebys where nobody was killed and 2 people took shrapnel to the buttocks":

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

I should be an internet detective.

Via any reputable source (ex; FBI annual statistics), legal gun ownership in stable established societies is statistically a good thing, preserving more lives than they take. It's just hard for people who only see them in movies to wrap their minds around.
            Last edited by ////; 11-14-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Oh I see, by "mass shootings", they mean" shootings of any time, including ones with one or even zero deaths, including failed gang drivebys":

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

I should be an internet detective
              When you wound 5-10 people it's fair to say on another day it could be 10 deaths. The key point is they keep happening and someone else having a gun isn't preventing it. The gun control debate can go on and on, but Europe doesn't want to get into the situation in the US where thousands are culled every year at the hands of firearms.

It's just hard for people who only see them in movies to wrap their minds around.
              Don't assume man (no offense intended), there is legal gun ownership in the UK and I grew up around them. I'm relieved not every numbnuts can get their hands on one.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 11-14-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Gun control goes further than just regular life with random fatal attacks from nutjobs. It's also about potential future civil wars. If the country goes ape**** and random innocents are attacked by rebels, the consequences of disarming civilians will be damn near genocidal. Look at the christians of Iraq and Syria. Since 2011, hundreds of thousands of unarmed people were driven out of their ancient homelands and those who stayed were killed by the armed terrorists within the snap of a finger.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Gun control goes further than just regular life with random fatal attacks from nutjobs. It's also about potential future civil wars. If the country goes ape**** and random innocents are attacked by rebels, the consequences of disarming civilians will be damn near genocidal. Look at the christians of Iraq and Syria. Since 2011, hundreds of thousands of unarmed people were driven out of their ancient homelands and those who stayed were killed by the armed terrorists within the snap of a finger.
                  In a volatile region, I can see the logic. But would you prefer it if everyone in the Netherlands could get a gun? It would be a disaster if even half the chavs and radical Islamists could get their hands on one in the UK. Fcuk that for a game of dominos.

Comment

In a volatile region, I can see the logic. But would you prefer it if everyone in the Netherlands could get a gun? It would be a disaster if even half the chavs and radical Islamists could get their hands on one in the UK. Fcuk that for a game of dominos.
                    To fix that they would not allow mudslims to get guns Obviously that wouldn't fly.

And trust me, some European regions are facing a meltdown. If I lived in some parts of England or France I'd do everything in my power to get a gun.

Comment

If it was possible - I'd rather have all guns on planet earth gone, and the ability to create more - impossible...

But that's just not possible.

So therefore I believe every responsible citizen who demonstrates they are mentally healthy, and don't have violent criminal convictions, should be able to own guns.

Comment

Working...
                      X