• Show
Clear All

April fools????

This can't be serious

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      April fools????

This can't be serious
      Lol dude I swear to God. The mom dies of some disease, Ted ends up with Robin.

Comment

I thought they made it clear many times RObin and Ted were just not compatible.. I thought the whole story was about him finding his soul mate.. who was meant to be the mother of his kids..

Oh wait lol nvm.. i never loved your mum like i did your Aunt Robin

Shows like this and Lost.. Sopranos (least that made sense Tony getting hit and fading to black) make me glad that some shows played it safe with the ending (breaking bad)

Comment

I thought they made it clear many times RObin and Ted were just not compatible.. I thought the whole story was about him finding his soul mate.. who was meant to be the mother of his kids..

Shows like this and Lost.. Sopranos (least that made sense Tony getting hit and fading to black) make me glad that some shows played it safe with the ending (breaking bad)
          Yeah The Sopranos ended well, only idiots wouldn't understand.

Dexter ended terribly too. They must've been smoking some ****

Comment

What happened is that they filmed the final scene back during the first season and stuck with it even though it didn't fit the characters anymore at all.

Whatever their initial intentions, the show had made it very clear that Ted and Robin simply were not good together. Ted spent 9 seasons going through crap relationships that were supposed to make him the kind of man he needed to be to start the life he did with the mother. They also completely nailed the mother, she was pretty much perfect.

And they turned her into a footnote, a woman Ted kind of settled for because Robin wasn't available. The finale turned the show from a show about Ted telling his kids how he met their mother to Ted telling his kids that he loved Robin more and wanted to screw her now that the mother was dead. The mother was in it for like 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              everyone is going spacko about bad it was. Never saw the show as anything more than filler tbh but from reading about how they did the ending it sounds hilariously bad.
              Same. This show just isn't good imo.

E4 has Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement and How I Met Your Mother and the last is the weakest. I only watch BBT the odd time when it's not repeats and will sometimes leave Rules of Engagement on for Bianca Kajlich.

Comment

Not exactly happy about the ending. I can't believe they killed Tracy just minutes after we find out her name. There was so much leading up to it, they had made her almost the center of attention for the final season then they just kill her that easy? She's supposed to be the love of his life and he ends up wanting to bone Robin?

Lets not start with Barney's alleged baby he has with some no-name random girl that they didn't even show. I was waiting for the punchline and thought it was a joke.

It's frustrating, I loved the early seasons. Season 9 could have been shortened to like 3 episodes honestly. It just seemed like they milked it in the end.

Comment

Great show. Ted getting with Robin in the end was a bit of a cop out. Could have ended it in season 6.

The mother was cute as hell.

Comment

i think that most tv shows are a waste of time. but this, this was a nut punch. **** that show. first, they made me hope that robin was the mom. then they pawned her off with barney. i grew to be happy about that. then, they introduced us to the mom, sure enough we fall in love with the mom. she's perfect for ted. what do they do? they kill her off. they spent an entire season on a wedding to a marriage that wouldn't mean anything, an in one episode they undid everything, back to ****ing robin. the only way they'll undue this is for me is with a movie about the mom. i doubt they will though.

i know i won't be watching 'how i met your dad' unless we get that movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X