Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing show host gets called a **** live on air...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing show host gets called a **** live on air...

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

"Call me owd fashioned me owd choina bat Oi finks yer a cant!"

Comment

They do speak English in England right? Then why can't I understand a fukin world they are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        They do speak English in England right? Then why can't I understand a fukin world they are saying?

i think those are "working class" accents that we're hearing from buncey and that other guy [the caller]

the regal english accent is the one we're more used to hearing in films and such. you know, the people that sound like they made their way to america on the mayflower? classy brits, those.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i think those are "working class" accents that we're hearing from buncey and that other guy [the caller]

the regal english accent is the one we're more used to hearing in films and such. you know, the people that sound like they made their way to america on the mayflower? classy brits, those.
          Yea I don't know the difference. I like some English accents, then there's others that sound terrible.

This guy talks like the chimney sweepers from Mary Poppins.

Comment

Yeah, they're low-rent London accents. I often wondered how many people talked in "proper" English accents, given that the acting profession was mainly middle class in years gone by. It's rare to hear a working class accent in those old Brit movies.

I don't condone this vid btw... I kind of feel sorry for the host, really, as they're scumbag kids.

Comment

well the caller is right, Bunce is a ****

Comment

1:38

Comment

This guy talks like the chimney sweepers from Mary Poppins.

Comment

Was Bunce tryin to threaten the caller? After he swore at him Bunce said something about having his number and him and Barry were going to call him back when he finishes at 4?

Comment

Working...
                    X