Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Because I dislike Rigo very much.
      ..... Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        ..... Fair enough
        Yes..fair enough...huge base..

Comment

Rigo is one of my favorites, and i expect him to demonstrate pure boxing skill. I love watching him fight..he's a difficult opponent. If Rigo aint up agaisnt someone who is agressive and willing to take risks, its going to be a boring ass fight though but still love to watch it! I love when Rigo feels the need to entice his opponent to come forward by throwing a punch at 1/17th the speed he would normally throw it, so awesome to watch. .definietly a talented fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
            Rigo is one of my favorites, and i expect him to demonstrate pure boxing skill. I love watching him fight..he's a difficult opponent. If Rigo aint up agaisnt someone who is agressive and willing to take risks, its going to be a boring ass fight though but still love to watch it! I love when Rigo feels the need to entice his opponent to come forward by throwing a punch at 1/17th the speed he would normally throw it, so awesome to watch. .definietly a talented fighter!
            Yeah..nine too..but this poonsawat is not bum..dude is tough..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              Look pac..you said that you're not hating in the guy but all that I see is plain hate if not how you explain this..I take a look at boxing records and no fighter had better 11 first opposition than Rigo...look the ones that your idol fought:

Jose lazaro 1-3-1
              Rosendo sanches 2-1 "he lose to this dude"
              Saul santoyo debut
              Jose luis torres 0-4
              Noel alma debut
              Kaichon sor vorapin 4-5
              Mark sales 7-16-2
              Jorge lopez 2-6-1
              Ricardo barrera 16-4-1
              Gilberto bolańos 21-8-1
              Paulino villalobos 25-28-2

TOTAL 78-75-8

Look Rigo's opponents

Juan Noriega 3-2-0
              Robert guillen 4-2-3
              Giovanni andrade 59-11-0
              Lante addy 8-4-1
              Adolfo landeros 20-11-1
              Jose angel beranza 33-18-2
              Ricardo cordoba 37-2-2
              Willie casey 11-0-0
              Rico ramos 20-0-0
              Teon kennedy 17-1-2
              Robert marroquin 22-1-0

TOTAL 234- 53-11

That include two top 10 @ 122 and four top 20 @ 122

My friend I don't wanna sound like a fan boy..just records...And over that he is the undefeated WBA champion of the world..he floored every single of his opponents..and he is maybe the best amateur boxer of all times with more than 400 wins with nearly 200 kos ..two times Olympic gold medallist..doesn't get better than this my friend..
              you are sounding like a fan boy. Amateur record IS NOT the PROs! I dont care AT ALL if he had 1000 Amateur fights with 900 kos ... Its meaningless in the pros. Sometimes long Am careers back fire. Some people have ver little and become World class champions...To each their own! He is from Cuba look i understand. You sure aint saying nothing about Dodie Boy are you? i live in miami and my closest friends are cuban so i understand you reason for thinking such. You just need to be more open minded!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                In the same sentence you managed to say that Rigo would be ultra-aggressive and give and exciting fight, then you immediately follow up by saying that he'll be ultra-defensive and put you to sleep. Nice.
                Yeah being sarcastic is sometimes hard to pick up

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Just some interesting tidbits, for those who aren't familiar with Poonsawat. This fight with Rigo will mark only the second time in his career he's fought outside of Asia. The other time being a bout he fought in Germany (where Poon lost a UD). Kratingdaenggym lost a UD in Japan. So, of the three previous times Poon fought outside of Thailand, he lost twice.

Poonsawat has never been stopped and never been down.
                  The UD against Sidorenko should have been a definite win for him. A little Asian guy fighting an undefeated, prime champion in Germany? He'd have had to KO Wladimir just to get a draw. Either way, he won that fight and his other fight outside Asia when he knocked out the undefeated champion Dunne in 3 rounds.

He did lose to the Japanese guy, but he looked strangely off that night and it was still a very close fight.

His record should be/is (reality without corruption) 49-1 (33 KO).

He's past his best, but certainly not shot yet.

Comment

I haven't seen Poon in a while but if he's anything like the Poon I remember in 2008/09 he should bring more than enough heat to make this a close fight and maybe ko glass jawed hypejob Rigo.

Comment

I think that Poon will pressure him and make it an uncomfortable, ugly fight for Rigs. UD win for Rigs but he wont like the type of fight that it is and he will be defensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X