No announcement yet.

[SHOCKER!] Al Haymon is the Scourge of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Bob Arum is the scapegoat that Haymon uses to take away any attention from him, Floyd uses the same technique on Pacquiao and Haymon makes sure Floyd points fingers at Arum callin ghim a crook.

Haymon is the real sneaky snake figure who lurks in the background never giving interviews or showing his face, what does he have to hide?
    Are you really trying to convince us that Arum isn't a cancer? I mean really now? Haymon is over 3 guys really, one is on the way out, who knows what Broner will do once he has to go up a couple of weight classes, and for the time being Swift is a good champion. Arum otoh has damn near the entire world of pro boxing world under his thumb, and has gone on record saying he won't work with other promoters. That's on the record.

Haymon might not be any good, but I have no idea how you try to paint a pretty picture about Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Thanks homey, hey no hard feelings on the previous thread that was my bad dude and I take responsibility for it....
      lol I dont even know what you talking about. I get into lil pfft with everyone, this is boxing and aint no one gonna see eye to eye on alota things.

Comment

You want to see his power?? Watch Cotto vs Trout

Comment

i remember kellerman sorta putting al haymon and his fighters on blast while watching HBO BAD a while ago. can't remember which fight it was. i'm surprised max still has a job actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i remember kellerman sorta putting al haymon and his fighters on blast while watching HBO BAD a while ago. can't remember which fight it was. i'm surprised max still has a job actually.
            Max Kellerman on why Al Haymon fighters get tv time and title matches without doing much

http://www.youtube.com/embed/XTkUOZAUWpw

Comment

Working...
            X