Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Bob Arum: "Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope History remembers why this fight fell through......

It wouldnt surprise me if Pacman's popularity and Mayweather's notoriety as well as the fact that this whole thing has been such a mess with so many lies contribute to it being viewed as a Mayweather duck in 50 years or so looking back.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      Do not under estimate *******s. As long as Arum leaves some kind of food for the trolls they'll find something to talk about. Plus, Pacquiao is one Jimmy Kimmel serenade away from everything being back to normal for them. Believe me.
      They don't matter anymore. Their hero doesn't matter anymore. This embarrassing ending was inevitable.

Comment

• Im still looking for the investors and the new stadium. Nobody has responded. I guess Arum never said that

Comment

• LOL Stadium. LMAO. I absolutely hate Bob Arum.

Comment

• well we knew this

Comment

• no need to talk about stadiums, investors, and any other crap when one fighter is demanding more than 50/50. right now that's the biggest roadblock to this fight. it was the ost issue but supposedly that settled now what is preventing the fight is the split. they can get all the investors they want or not get them. they can build all the stadiums they want or not build any. it won't matter unless they agree to the split.

Comment

• It won't be his next one either. It will be his last fight that Bob will allow the fight to happen.

Bob will not let Pac retire without cashing out. Pac will accept the lesser share (again) and the fight will happen before he retires and it's then that people will see why Bob was so reluctant to even make the fight years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                  no need to talk about stadiums, investors, and any other crap when one fighter is demanding more than 50/50. right now that's the biggest roadblock to this fight. it was the ost issue but supposedly that settled now what is preventing the fight is the split. they can get all the investors they want or not get them. they can build all the stadiums they want or not build any. it won't matter unless they agree to the split.
                  U just dont get it do u huh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    U just dont get it do u huh ?
                    you don't that the roadblock right now is the split. a split that was agreed upon years ago. whether or not top rank is serious in making the fight or not is irrelevant if mayweather is demanding a bigger split. until they agree the split that fight will not happen and everything else is irrelevant. wake the **** up.

Comment

• This is deeper than boxing. This is deeper than boxing

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...ome-president/

You just dont get it

"I'm trying to weigh everything he does in his boxing career on how it will relate to the ultimate goal of being president. One of the reasons I never really was so keen on a Mayweather fight which I now truly believe is an easy fight for Pacquiao is because how Manny is going to be tainted by some of the vile things that Mayweather comes out with. Even though he'll be the good guy, God knows what Mayweather is capable of saying. It's one thing to talk about how much better a fighter he is and Manny can't do this or that, but Mayweather, who has no sensibility in this, is capable of insulting the country. The ignorance is so appalling"

Comment

Working...
                      X