Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you pick over Bob Foster at 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you pick over Bob Foster at 175?

At Light Heavyweight, there arent many fighters i would pick to beat Bobby Foster. Who do you pick To Beat him.

I think Charles could beat him.

Spinks and Charles.

I think he would trouble Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
      At Light Heavyweight, there arent many fighters i would pick to beat Bobby Foster. Who do you pick To Beat him.

I think Charles could beat him.

I would also favor Charles and possibly Moore. There are a few others who possibly could beat him but I wouldn't necessarily favor them.

Foster is a tough match up for any light heavyweight in history.

Comment

Moore, Charles, maybe Spinks, and I think Roy Jones could beat him too. I wouldn't count out Roy Jones against anybody in his prime.

Comment

Maybe Qawi and Spinks.

Comment

Foster was the best lightheavy I've ever seen. But there are about a half dozen other ones I'd give a shot at beating him. People should think twice before assuming that Foster would be outboxed by anyone at 175.

Comment

Give me Moore, Tunney, Charles, & as one nobody's yet made mention of, Conn.

What of Fitzsimmons?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Foster was the best lightheavy I've ever seen. But there are about a half dozen other ones I'd give a shot at beating him. People should think twice before assuming that Foster would be outboxed by anyone at 175.
                Foster doesn't get much love in these parts unfortunately.....I've had arguments in the past with people who say he doesn't belong in the top-10 at 175, go figure.

That being said, I'd favor Charles, Moore, Tunney, and probably Spinks over him as others have mentioned. That's about it. The only one of the above I could see blowing Foster out of there is Charles. I think he's competitive with the other three even though I'd favor them.

Fitzsimmons was well past-it when he fought at Light-Heavy and picked up the belt simply because it was a new division that hadn't attracted any talent yet.

Poet

Comment

There are a few who have already been mentioned that COULD do it. But I wouldn't bet against Foster against anyone at 175. Jmo.

Comment

I think both spinks and billy conn could of beat foster

Comment

Working...
                    X