Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs Ruiz Jr Who wins and Should this fight happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Ortiz was way over overrated so he can be slaughtered by wilder and tag him a beast.
    That brother has done nothing in this division.
    Ruiz KO in the championship rounds. Ortiz can't swim in deep waters.
    By the conditioning of Ruiz i dont think with constant pressure on him that hed be able to swim in the deep. Or maybe both will gas out after 7...The fight should happen. They both had a chance and lost it.

Comment

Ortiz outboxes him but can't hurt him. Ruiz takes shots better than Hammer does.

Ruiz by stoppage or Ortiz on points. I'd actually pay for that fight.

Comment

Ortiz by knockout.

Comment

the guy who actually accomplished something vs the guy that accomplished everything in the fantasy realm

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            By the conditioning of Ruiz i dont think with constant pressure on him that hed be able to swim in the deep. Or maybe both will gas out after 7...The fight should happen. They both had a chance and lost it.
            It's an intriguing fight for sure, probably won't happen though. I think Ruiz wins, mid to late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
              That would be a good fight so i dont see pbc making it anytime soon
              Yeah a shame. One of the reasons I do like Eddie Hearn, he generally finds better matchups on a more consistent basis. Would be good if Ruiz signed for matchroom as there would be a number of options there for him. Same for Ortiz thinking about it, outside of Ruiz I’m not really sure of many big fights outside the matchroom stable which make sense for ortiz

Comment

Wide UD win for the old man.
                Fat Hands Andy is done.

Comment

The way to defeat Ruiz if you don't have height and reach is legs and if Ortiz was once favored hes not anymore ,he has looked stagnant and slow since last year . It would be a inside fight where faster more Durable gets the better of it. Ruiz is the better counter puncher with the harder skillsets to get by. He can comeback and will in better form ,can Ortiz at 49 years old ?

Comment

I voted Ruiz by KO. I don't expect Ruiz to ever be that out of shape again.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Smiles........ Ortiz/Ruiz is cool
                      Whyte/Ruiz is also cool
                      Breazeale /Ruiz is also nota bad idea
                      Breazeale/whyte is cool too but whyte has nothing to gain in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X