Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma vs Davis, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      It's sad how an older lomo who is in a higher weight class is obbsessed with Tank
      Wasn’t it tank and Floyd who took offense to any mention of fighting Lomachenko? Last I checked the only people obsessed come from Mayweather promotions because they want no parts of that kid touching Gervonta.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Wasn’t it tank and Floyd who took offense to any mention of fighting Lomachenko? Last I checked the only people obsessed come from Mayweather promotions because they want no parts of that kid touching Gervonta.
        what about all the kooks who got offended when teo was calling out loma like many months ago

"he aint beaten nobody...hell ruin his career....he hasnt earned it"??!?!?!?!

those same guys tell us tanks resume stinks and he hasnt beaten anyone also...yet somehow they think he should have fought him like 2 years ago lol

tanks guys will make the fight when its best for them...another 1.5-2 years and it will make more sense for him and they will have built him up even more...he just turned 25 last month....

yes loma will be a bit older by then...bout 34...but wilder is 34 right now and AJ still hasnt even tried to fight him in earnest....golovkin was 34 or so when canelo fought him.....its par for the course...

they will make the fight...itll just be when it makes more sense for tank....tank is already making, ballpark, what loma is per fight and just turned 25...still a pup....davis is already doing more overall than most guys at his age

most of the people that dislike tank and love loma will talk business and finances when they have to defend golovkin, AJ, etc....but when you try to talk business sense about tank theyll tell you they dont care about none of that stuff...and you see it everyday....they completely reverse field on the subject depending on which side they need to defend/attack

tanks doing well for a 25 year old kid...making real good money and selling out in his hometown and doing alot of tv...hes doing stuff loma, spence, crawford etc could only dream of at that age

Comment

Nobody is perfect by any means, but Tank turns me off as soon as he attempts to communicate. Dude needs speech therapy, not continue to get hit in the head. For his own safety and health.

Comment

Been telling y'all

Comment

star-kids-892081.jpg

Comment

He is good , but I still wait him to fight top competition.

We can`t talk seriously about him at 135, he has never fought Ryan, Loma, Lopez, Kambosos, Haney. He must fight one of these guys to prove his value.

Comment

"a star"

sounds so gayyyyyy

Comment

UiNwuQf.jpg
                    Sctrojan Sctrojan TreyShaw TreyShaw like this.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      Hahahaahah

You know you are not a star when you gotta keep telling ppl he's a "star"lol

Comment

Working...
                      X