Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all you guys talking **** against GAMBOA, remember this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you guys talking **** against GAMBOA, remember this!

He only lost twice, once again P4P #1 Crawford, who outweighed him by like 15 pounds on fight night. And he lost to a fluke against some no name fighter. He still got an elite resume and is an ELITE CONTENDER against Tank Davis.

I just noticed u a couple of days ago. And already u have became a strong contender for "worst poster of the year"

Fredkkk must be sweating bullets rn.....

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I just noticed u a couple of days ago. And already u have became a strong contender for "worst poster of the year"

Fredkkk must be sweating bullets rn.....
      I'm just speaking my truth, man, nothing to get your panties twisted up in a knot. It's a free country man, I can say what I want when I want!

Comment

He was knocked out by a guy who’s 24-14 and fought a super close fight with Jason Sosa who just got destroyed by Berchelt.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
          I'm just speaking my truth, man, nothing to get your panties twisted up in a knot. It's a free country man, I can say what I want when I want!
          the only thing that will bring u freedom in life is a Tampax

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            He was knocked out by a guy who’s 24-14 and fought a super close fight with Jason Sosa who just got destroyed by Berchelt.
            Like i said before, a fluke mistake. Gamboa just wasn't ready that night man.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              the only thing that will bring u freedom in life is a Tampax
              Hey man, that's insulting towards women, where's your respect?

Comment

Gamboa could've been something special if Bob didn't let the Juanma fight "marinate" and he got paid earlier on his career. His desire to set himself up financially made him take stupid fights. Not to mention some work ethic issues.

Comment

There's no such thing as "my truth". I really wish people would stop saying that annoying crap. There's "the truth" and your opinion

Comment

While you’ll make an excuse based on absolutely nothing, I won’t.

He’s old and shot. Sorry.

Like i said before, a fluke mistake. Gamboa just wasn't ready that night man.

Comment

Working...
                    X