Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s the best between Crawford, Lomachenko & Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all 3. I don't care the order they are ranked.

Comment

Lomachenko is more skilled than Crawford but it's not by much. Crawford' ability to fight consistently from either stance is very impressive and might make him better than Lomachenko from that point of view but I have Lomachenko slightly ahead. With that being said Spence is far more impressive to me. The way he was able to dispose of 4 solid (established) fighters back to back is quite of accomplishment. Some of us question why people are quitting against Lomachenko. You know exactly why they're quitting against Spence.

Comment

P4P is silly child-like bs. Who cares. Why care.

Comment

Orlando Salido

Comment

Between Crawford and Spence right now I'd pick Spence to beat Crawford. Lomo doesnt excite me. Maybe I'll warm up to him at some point, he's good but......

Comment

I think Lomachenko is #1. Between Spence and Bud for #2...Bud is more proven so you would have to put him ahead of Spence, but I think H2H Spence beats Crawford so it's down to how you look at it.

Comment

Loma, Crawford, Spence. Loma has so much to his game, he gets so much better in each fight. Crawford is like half a lap behind Loma but 4 laps ahead of Spence......that's how I see it at least.

Comment

Probably Crawford, he's a thinking man in the ring/can make adjustments on the fly.

Comment

Lomachenko or Crawford works for me.

Spence is a good fighter, but I seriously see him as the biggest fighter at 147. On the other hand, I see Lomachenko and Crawford winning fights against bigger opponents, which is more impressive.

Comment

Loma and it's not even close. Amateur and Professional resumes

Comment

Working...
                      X